Benny J

Mr Big Shot...
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
15DVS
Thorpe pulls out of Commonwealth Games

Tuesday Mar 7 13:14 AEDT

Ian Thorpe has pulled out of the Melbourne Commonwealth Games because of illness.

yeah i know im sick of this........everyone knows hes gay.....i know its rude how people think this but its true........i thought it was so dumb how they had it this morning on seven news "BREAKING NEWS" like god......its disrespecting the rest of the swim team...i feel like saying Ian just come out mate....if your straight your 1 gay looking/talking straight dude thats for sure.........is it just me or does he sound gay? ive got nothing against gay people it just bugs me that he doesnt just come out....

DVS said:
Thorpe pulls out of Commonwealth Games

Tuesday Mar 7 13:14 AEDT

Ian Thorpe has pulled out of the Melbourne Commonwealth Games because of illness.

i guess Thorpey is now "Fully Sick" for real lol! :lol:

hey i was thinking....just imagine that tim duncan never took up basketball. (like the hurracane or storm watever never happend and didnt destroy the local pool).....duncan and thorpe may have been swimming against eachother?...wasnt Duncan the american champion at the 400m freestyle? or something? which is Thorpey's main event?

Back
Top Bottom