This weeks Maildays n Pickups!

MrX

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sharpy
Got these this week
Pretty happy with the 2010s and the Eastwood!

cards0001.JPG

Thanx guys
i jus need Thaiday n Seymour Future Force n ill have all the Broncos FFs & TPs
Maybe ill pick them up 2morrow?

Nah Dave i dont have that one, i guess another few for me to pick up (so those cels r like commons (like my one), that image u uploaded n a signed one???) Oh so many. Id jus love ur collection of broncos!!!

Hey Mischa, yeah may c u there, prob head in early n c what they have!

Nah Dave i dont have that one, i guess another few for me to pick up (so those cels r like commons (like my one), that image u uploaded n a signed one???) Oh so many. Id jus love ur collection of broncos!

MrX,

send me your address via PM and I will send the Darren Smith card out to you, its yours mate. As far as I understand you had the normal cels (Earth, Fire, Air and Water - 9 of each), the cels with the specific watermark pattern particular to their element were available via redemption.............also, signed versions of these cards were also available, they came with a Dynamic Marketing COA and the cards were numbered to 200. Now there are a lot of just signed cels out there (usually in a purple marker), I think these were left over stock when Dynamic went bust.

I won't even start on the Master Cels.................lol..........................as I said, PM me your address and I will send the Darren Smith card out for your PC.

Dave

Thanks heaps Dave, pm sent.
ill start my hunt for the other Broncos with the watermark!

Thanx again!!!

Back
Top Bottom