This weeks Maildays n Pickups!

MrX

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sharpy
Got these this week
Pretty happy with the 2010s and the Eastwood!

Thanx guys
i jus need Thaiday n Seymour Future Force n ill have all the Broncos FFs & TPs
Maybe ill pick them up 2morrow?

Nah Dave i dont have that one, i guess another few for me to pick up (so those cels r like commons (like my one), that image u uploaded n a signed one???) Oh so many. Id jus love ur collection of broncos!!!

Hey Mischa, yeah may c u there, prob head in early n c what they have!

Nah Dave i dont have that one, i guess another few for me to pick up (so those cels r like commons (like my one), that image u uploaded n a signed one???) Oh so many. Id jus love ur collection of broncos!

MrX,

send me your address via PM and I will send the Darren Smith card out to you, its yours mate. As far as I understand you had the normal cels (Earth, Fire, Air and Water - 9 of each), the cels with the specific watermark pattern particular to their element were available via redemption.............also, signed versions of these cards were also available, they came with a Dynamic Marketing COA and the cards were numbered to 200. Now there are a lot of just signed cels out there (usually in a purple marker), I think these were left over stock when Dynamic went bust.

I won't even start on the Master Cels.................lol..........................as I said, PM me your address and I will send the Darren Smith card out for your PC.

Dave

Thanks heaps Dave, pm sent.
ill start my hunt for the other Broncos with the watermark!

Thanx again!!!