Things that piss me off

I mainly look for cds at garage sales.The better items I find are always at the trash and treasure markets. Hope I haven't jinxed myself.

CD's? not even the old cool retro vinyls??

I was feeling old the other day when I had to explain to the kids what a cassette tape was and what the differences in tapes were - ones for making your own mix on the dual tape player systems, ones for the handycam etc - they are into the vinyls cause there's a bit of a vibe around that stuff the last couple years but CD's and tapes not so much

CD's? not even the old cool retro vinyls??

I was feeling old the other day when I had to explain to the kids what a cassette tape was and what the differences in tapes were - ones for making your own mix on the dual tape player systems, ones for the handycam etc - they are into the vinyls cause there's a bit of a vibe around that stuff the last couple years but CD's and tapes not so much
I have picked up a couple of LP,s recently, and about 40 7inch singles ,all early Australian artists.Vinyl has had a huge resurgence lately,and command big dollars.

Quick story. I could write 10 pages on this episode, but in short my 19 year old brash self was mugged in Ft.Lauderdale Florida one night many years ago. After running 300 metres quicker than any man officially recorded I came back to the front of the nightclub on The Strip( it was called Summers) and told a shotgun wielding cop standing out the front that "I had just been mugged by a couple of cunts". He looked at me a bit bemused and then pointed to a doorl girl in a bikini and said: "that's a cunt buddy". No shit.

Lol...have a sook.. gutless wonder hey... pretty easy you and bignob rob jumping in on back of others. I went at you to see if you had any balls but you looking for backup tells me your a kid brain.... @ taffster74 Sends damaged cards....

King Of The Hill Reaction GIF

Mate, if I said what I really want to say, I wouldn't be long in this board. The fact that you are trolling through other people's feedback and interpreting things as you wish without anything to back your interpretation just shows what a brainless dimwit you really are. It also show what a child you are that you can't just move on but instead have to resort to such immature and childish behaviour. You are a loser, an embarrassment to the card collecting community and a sorry excuse for a human. And that's me being polite.

You're really itching to get yourself banned, aren't you? Face it, you wasted a reputable traders time, started insulting people and were called out on it. Continuing to insult people like this is simply asking to be banned.

Back
Top Bottom