Things that grind your ears

ElijahCraigHyde

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jarrah
I understand it can be somewhat destructive saying those sort of things about others over the internet but I do hope this thread can be used with legitimate reasons where we can have a bitch about certain things regarding our collection goals without putting ourselves at risk or making others feel unsafe

Flippers.

I don't care if you are trying to start a business or bring in a side income, you are nothing but a cancer on the hobby.

You buy in mass to artificially create a demand, sell during a bubble then watch it crash and take everyone else with it.

Currently happening in Supremacy with a certain few people. They are going as low as telling people it's going to be a PC card to try and lower the price when in reality they are moving them on down the track at 150% the current value as they have cornered the market.

Also happening with a card not even in the public yet, Nic Nat Hilite from last week. Someone has it up for sale at $40 on ebay.

Agree with your thoughts gr3mlin... Yet (like it or not) flippers are a part of the hobby and it's something we are all going to have to live with.
they live in all hobbys. (have a read of the toy/collectables hobby and the online Bots that instantly buy up all the stock on release day in the first few seconds...hits ebay at double the price) the place would be better if all could be eliminated from the hobby, but like many things in life, it wont happen

Barry Hudson is a big fat poo! He's always watching out for what others collect, redeems such cards he knows you will buy, allows just a coupon of sales from you then blocks you as a buyer because he wants to make your collection goals his own and doesn't want others having a better collection than his! Makes wangy act like a real cool cat!

How petty was that? makes them look even worse.... And here I was thinking that the sympathy card was the only one they had left to play
They don't have any shame. Funny how they needed to bring someone who was reputable to continue running their Beyond Blue auctions. Never answered any of the questions that people had about the claims and trying to sweep it under the rug. Glad that more collectors have left that page.

Back
Top Bottom