The Usual.

muzikandme

|--SILHOUETTE'S--|
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
muzikandme01
As most of you are aware I collect silhouette's so this thread is obviously going to contain some haha.

Bought these around Christmas time on the bay.

Start with this Mark Aguirre #/25 love these patches and this is only the 2nd one if seen so far.
Scan_Pic0075.jpg

Next is Gordon Hayward #/25 these are starting to show up more and more now that he is playing well, pity about the patches used.
Scan_Pic0074.jpg

Next is Greg Monroe #/25 pretty nice patch these come and go every so often, I had a BIN one on watch for ages and someone bought it just as i was ready to make the purchase, what luck. Got this one though to make up for it.
Scan_Pic0073.jpg

Next is Toni Kukoc #/25 again only ever seen one of these available, also a pity about the patches used considering how nice a chunky bulls patch would be.
Scan_Pic0072.jpg

Lastly is Brandon Jennings #/25 I've only seen one other with a patch like this usually they use the same material as is used in the Kukoc above. Super happy to get this considering.
Scan_Pic0071.jpg

Thanks for looking, hoping to sell some cards soon so i can continue to chase these cards. All comments are appreciated.

Thanks Matt.

That's unbelievable, I've never seen either of the Bradley's, only numbered /2 if I remember correctly?

#/3. One was selling around the same time as mine but it has the same half of the clover so I was keeping an eye out for the 3rd one to see if it completed it but it never showed up and I ended up selling it to a collector in the US. Might be going for the prime set too.

Silos are a great product - Jennings is the pick of the crop, piping patches aren't ideal but they still look awesome.

Back
Top Bottom