The Rise of Skywalker - Series 1

P-Dawg

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Poli
Nice surprise this evening as was expecting these to arrive around 27th.

Bought myself 5 boxes...reasonable results

IMG_4413.JPG

Nice...Janna isn't too shabby a hit, and always nice to get a plate....

This release doesn't look too bad actually, went in a case break and got myself a Millenium Falcon relic which is mighty cool....

And thanks for posting the break....this section seems to be just about dead unfortunately...5 threads total since last Christmas, and three of them were mine!

And thanks for posting the break....this section seems to be just about dead unfortunately...5 threads total since last Christmas, and three of them were mine!

Probably a reflection of the not sight great non-sport releases of late and/or impact of lower Aussie dollar to US. On the latter point makes it hard to justify spend...particularly on some of the Marvel releases

the dollar in the toilet is why i have stopped buying any boxs i collect nfl and a little non sports it suck about the dollar

Probably a reflection of the not sight great non-sport releases of late and/or impact of lower Aussie dollar to US. On the latter point makes it hard to justify spend...particularly on some of the Marvel releases

Yeah, I know, the dollar has certainly impacted my breaks, but would be good to see more people posting if they are breaking... You'd still have to think there's more members besides 3 of us who broke a box in the last 12 months...

Some nice cards there. Really like the Red Trooper sketch. Who is it by?? Still chasing a Janna auto myself. Ive got 4 masterwork and 2 Rise of Skywalker on their way so will post the results when i get them.

Some nice cards there. Really like the Red Trooper sketch. Who is it by?? Still chasing a Janna auto myself. Ive got 4 masterwork and 2 Rise of Skywalker on their way so will post the results when i get them.

Nice! Look forward to seeing what you pull ! Good Luck!

Die Cut sketch is Trent Westbrook and the other is Alex Mines

Back
Top Bottom