The rest of my 2014 pick ups.

Verse1

No Glove, No love.
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
VerseOne79
So its been a slowish year for my PC's but the remainder of my 2014 pick ups arrived today thanks to @onvison

Not many stories to tell here in this one just a smorgasbord of visuals for your pleasure :D

I'll start off with a few DJ's.

This one courtesy of Norm. Thanks buddy :thumbsup:

Next 2 were needed for set chases.

A one off to see what it looked like in hand.

My 7th or 8th one of these. (lost count lol)

Now onto the glove.

Loved the look of this set so had to pick it up.

A couple refractors that shall be free'd from their cages to join their brothers.

Onto a little GU goodness.

Time to move onto Auto's.

Finally onto the higher end stuff. (A.K.A farken expensive stuff :crazy:)

Spectra:

Preferred:

2014 Flawless:
(this one is for sale or trade)

Immaculate:

This one i have doubles of since i had already bought one before this bad boy popped up on ebay. Im not complaining :D

This little fella here is my first ever GP Auto tag card, i think i found the best one of the 5 with the sonics logo instead of the writing :hearts:

And to finish things up a card i've been waiting to come up for sale since the product came out.

2013 Flawless Greats Platinum.

Which means...

Rainbow completion! :kick:

Thanks for tuning in, not sure when the next episode will be airing. Not anytime soon going by the underwhelming releases of late.

HOLY MOLY!!! :blink::blink::blink::blink: what an incredible mailday @Verse1 :woot::woot::woot: mind has been blown!!! Love the Glove and boy you have just so much quality and congrats on the Rainbow pew pew, feeling jelly at the moment haha

So much.. Panini... ;)

That Immac Premium is amazing! If you have doubles and like to move one, let me know ! :p

Feel the rainbow! Love the jumbo patch and tag - good to see some more DJs now that he's playing well again!

Just putting this out there, have you ever thought about just collecting Sonics jersey Payton cards? Glove just doesn't look right in those other team colours....

Thanks all. It's been tough waiting a year watching it grow in size and not having them in hand. Hopefully I won't have to wait another year for my next mailday.

Back
Top Bottom