The Ozcardtrader 2,000,000 post celebration thread!

Most interesting stats I could find on these guys is:

Scottie Pippen is a vegan retired basketball player.

Dwight Howard got ejected from a basketball game in Taiwan.

Does this adequately describe their achievements? 🫣😆😬😂

Season 5 Wow GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Scottie Pippen’s ex-wife on Real Housewives claimed they had sex four times a night for their entire marriage.
Lies No GIF
Gross. I can just picture it. Scottie ripping out the tampon, and doing the hammer throw with it. Just awful.

I might be showing my age here but hearing those kinds of stories( people relating their sex lives) used to interest me. Now they make me cringe. Homosexual couples were the worst. At a dinner party you couldn't go 5 minutes without one of the pair telling all and sundry how great their sex lives were.....with a fair bit of unnecessary detail. It did seem amusing - and shocking - at the time but yeah...pretty ordinary in hindsight.

I suspect that those who make these kinds of claims are insecure. One might interpret Mrs Pippin's comments this way: Scottie was unfaithful for most of our marriage and we had sex maybe once a fortnight for 15 minutes topps.

Gross. I can just picture it. Scottie ripping out the tampon, and doing the hammer throw with it. Just awful.

I might be showing my age here but hearing those kinds of stories( people relating their sex lives) used to interest me. Now they make me cringe. Homosexual couples were the worst. At a dinner party you couldn't go 5 minutes without one of the pair telling all and sundry how great their sex lives were.....with a fair bit of unnecessary detail. It did seem amusing - and shocking - at the time but yeah...pretty ordinary in hindsight.

I suspect that those who make these kinds of claims are insecure. One might interpret Mrs Pippin's comments this way: Scottie was unfaithful for most of our marriage and we had sex maybe once a fortnight for 15 minutes topps.

the lord of the rings sam GIF

Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk, hmm did I go too far?

Back
Top Bottom