The one I've been waiting for has arrived!

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
Massive thanks to Russell for selling me the one Futera card I've been chasing for quite some time now. The circumstances surrounding how I got this card aren't great, but you can atleast know it has gone to a great home Russell.

Ladies and Gentlemen, here it is, the Decider red cash card 0045/100 :woot:

Added another McDermott gold stamped one of 50 to the collection also thanks to Russell.

Thanks for looking. Not sure what my next big chase will be.

Hey - congrats ! would have liked to have given you a fight for this one if I had known it was up for offers ..... ! :)

Oh well - guess I'll wait for the next one and maybe buy a few more boxes.

Must be another one out there somewhere that someone will part with one day ......

JC

Don't stop looking JC. It's one of those cards you just need to keep an eye out for. I passed up an opportunity about 3 years ago to buy one on this very forum, afterwards I messaged him back and it was sold. You just need to keep looking and one will pop up. It's been my biggest single card chase in my whole collection. I said to myself that the next chance I get I wont be missing out lol. And thanks Raj, patience isn't one of my strongest points, but persistence sure is :D

Well done Darren, they always taste better the harder they are to get. I too have just got a few cards from
Russell. Very nice guy and a shame he has to sell up. As we all know how hard ( but fun) it is to get our various
collections to a certain level.

Back
Top Bottom