The Official MIAMI HEAT Thread!

This hasn't been bumped for over a month. I guess Miami gets boring if they keep on winning... :thumbsup:

But I'm having a half day-off work today and Thursday to watch the first 2 games of the 2nd round against Bulls. ;)

Now they've shaken the cobwebs off i see a 5-1 series with Miami storming through to the ECF's

Just checked the results.
Looks like the Bulls got shut down, nothing incredible numbers wise from Miami but a blowout scoreline. Did Lebron sit the 4th?

A bit of home cooking loving by the refs?? I just saw highlights and it didn't seem like much to warrant so many technical fouls and to have Taj and Joakim tossed. Whatever. There is no way Stern is going to allow a star-less Bulls team to go into the ECF. No complaints here though LOL...come on Miami!

Could this be happening in the coming weeks?
Oden.jpg

This is what Lebron has to say about his game specially in the finals:
“I just told myself . . . don't abandon what you've done all year,” James said. “Don't abandon now because they're going under. Don't force the paint. If it's there, take it. If not, take the jumper. And I think the last I did a good job in Game 4. Didn't make as many shots I would like to from the outside in Game 5, but I kept on getting into the rhythm of it.
“Just saying everything you've worked on, the repetition, the practices, the off season training, no matter how big the stakes are, no matter what's on the line, just go with it. And I was able to do that.”

Here's the full story: The Hitch and LeBron's Iconic Shot

Back
Top Bottom