The Official Cleveland Cavaliers Thread!

Cavs-Fishing-1.jpg

got a question... are there actually ANY Cavs Fans?? or just Lebron fans??
and gonna jump the team bandwagon when he leaves?

:lol: I love the sig update

Thanks! :D

---------- Post added 14-05-2010 at 02:22 PM ----------

yeah i noticed it too lol.... i knew there was never any cavs fans!! :p

I would be a life long Cavs fan if Lebron stays... :worthy:

I go where he goes, but hopefully he will go to the Knicks!!! This way I can buy a front row seat to a game vs. the Lakers one day :D

Thanks! :D

---------- Post added 14-05-2010 at 02:22 PM ----------

I would be a life long Cavs fan if Lebron stays... :worthy:

I go where he goes, but hopefully he will go to the Knicks!!! This way I can buy a front row seat to a game vs. the Lakers one day :D

that will be sick!! and your in NYC you should be hoping bron goes there!! buy your season tickets now!! before they jack the prices up!

that will be sick!! and your in NYC you should be hoping bron goes there!! buy your season tickets now!! before they jack the prices up!

Yes, I really hope he comes here, but I would rather buy a one day seat right in the front row with Spike Lee, then to buy a season ticket all the way in the back wall :lol:

One game against the Lakers will do it for me to last a lifetime!!! :D

Not sure that any of the teams that are in the running are going to offer a better supporting cast than he has had this season.

But they sure sucked today. I can't believe they didn't foul Rondo with about 1:20 to go. Looked like they just gave up!

Depends who else the Knicks can get. Bosh plus others may be a better fit who knows.

I was thinking that watching the game, like wtf is going on here? and then Mo Williams strolling up the court with 1min or so to go like they had a big lead?
bizarre

i hate mo williams

i think credit needs to be given where it's due. celtics did awesome this series. they had a better point guard and a much better coach - and most importantly they had the better team

this could be dwight's year. i just hope celtics bring it next round and not make this series their finals

the west should be interesting. obviously lakers are favourites and justifiably so - but both teams are in great form

Not sure that any of the teams that are in the running are going to offer a better supporting cast than he has had this season.

But they sure sucked today. I can't believe they didn't foul Rondo with about 1:20 to go. Looked like they just gave up!

the bulls can offer a better team. with rose and noah as the core..
the nets are also another team who can get him.... if they draft john wall..nice young core there. Wall, Devin harris, Brook Lopez, courtney lee.... and the new russian owner has alot of cash to throw around... also theres his boy Jay Z

Back
Top Bottom