The Official 2020 TLA NRL Traders thread.

Here is a new update:

So we can get collectors the redemption cards they have in their collections, we will operate the customer service area over three days next week.

1st and 2nd and 3rd of April

So can you pls send in all your redemption cards and let your members know they can send in their redemption cards.

Can you pls make sure everyone following the process below:

* Pls only send via registered post
* Pls send Attention TLA Customer Service
* Pls send direct to our Sydney Address TLA WORLD WIDE, Suite 1304, 56 Berry Street, North Sydney 2060

We will then again close the area down for a few weeks as we are unsure of what is ahead, when this happens we would ask that everyone hold onto their cards again until we re-open.

Regards

Terry
Hi Matt, do you know how often TLA check there post? I’ve had a redemption card sitting waiting collection from the address provided above since 26th March & still have no reply’s to emails?

Hi Matt, do you know how often TLA check there post? I’ve had a redemption card sitting waiting collection from the address provided above since 26th March & still have no reply’s to emails?

I know they are checking it but there may be delays during the current situation.

I did get feedback that there was an increase in redemption cards coming in, along with a number of older redemption cards which means people are finally getting around to redeeming cards or there is more old product being broken of late?

I'm contemplating gold stamping my sets from last year and this year (the latter when finally assembled) M 6/5 and see how that goes down!

Could you foil stamp these for me?
20200427_093735.jpg

I didn’t know where to put this, I know it’s 2 years old. Make of it what you will but maybe why players don’t sign things any more? If posted some time ago, my apologies.

View: https://youtu.be/5naoL6jtzz8
The first hindy was from the germ krenahan, never sells at 19.00
A few others were cardshowcase and 8808 edge, theres some dollars on them, probably why they haven't sold.

Back
Top Bottom