The Official 2017 TLA Elite NRL Thread (Sell Sheet Page 10, 1/1 Preview Page 17)

Getting the impression this 'Superhero' concept might be a high-end consolation for the club that will not get the Guernsey concept. It'd be similar to AFL's footy's finest (refer to the central card in my avatar image) and will look like something like a high-end from US sports releases in terms of a non-signature, non-patch concept. In other words, depicted player to appear in 360 degree body image as opposed to close-up, waste-up and expose an action shot involving, try-scoring, kneeing, line breaking etc.

Getting the impression this 'Superhero' concept might be a high-end consolation for the club that will not get the Guernsey concept. It'd be similar to AFL's footy's finest (refer to the central card in my avatar image) and will look like something like a high-end from US sports releases in terms of a non-signature, non-patch concept. In other words, depicted player to appear in 360 degree body image as opposed to close-up, waste-up and expose an action shot involving, try-scoring, kneeing, line breaking etc.
How about we just wait till the sell sheet and stop speculating every week about what will be or won't be in this set

Think we would be safe to say that there will be the usual league sensations, young guns, /10, /20 and /40 mojos, a gold parallel, 1:6, 1:12 and 1:24 hit

Why bother going deeper???

Fair enough but I'm still allowed to share my thoughts whether rational or not. But nonetheless see what you are saying so now fingers crossed this incoming release will have some little mojo in it lol

Canberra will have a Superhero & RTF jersey card so I don't think they are consolation.

I'm thinking I won't fork out on Elite this year. I was happy to get my hands on a jersey patch last year. Might pick up a pack or two just for busting fun and to get some commons for IPs but while the content is good it doesn't justify the price for me.

After seeing the captains cards signed by the artist. What does everyone think if the sig cards were signed in different colours (black, blue, red, green, and gold).
Or just black, blue and gold.
Even if they were numbered to 25 each or still numbered the same I think this would be a cool concept and would allow collectors to just get the one or chase all colours

Looky looky what I found ! Look great!

IMG_4593.PNG

IMG_4594.PNG

Back
Top Bottom