The Official 2017 TLA Elite NRL Thread (Sell Sheet Page 10, 1/1 Preview Page 17)

Atleast you got a reply lol. Sent 2 msgs and nothing . Spent a bit with them as well ?Cant see anyone paying 2k just after Xmas ??Good luck

Atleast you got a reply lol. Sent 2 msgs and nothing . Spent a bit with them as well ?Cant see anyone paying 2k just after Xmas ??Good luck

Bit rude not to reply but his loss I suppose. Think I've dealt with him once or twice before never any problems with comms or anything.

I think $2k is a bit exxy for a footy card any time of year but yeah xmas would have to be a factor too.

We no longer answer any emails through the Ebay system regarding deals or similar as Ebay has twice closed our account in the last year for similar messages. Joel, Ebay contacted us regarding your actual message, at least this time, instead of again closing our account. You should have also received an email from them instructing you not to send emails such as that.

If you would like to do any deals please contact us through our own web site or emails as then you will at least get a response.

Cheers Glenn

We no longer answer any emails through the Ebay system regarding deals or similar as Ebay has twice closed our account in the last year for similar messages. Joel, Ebay contacted us regarding your actual message, at least this time, instead of again closing our account. You should have also received an email from them instructing you not to send emails such as that.

If you would like to do any deals please contact us through our own web site or emails as then you will at least get a response.

Cheers Glenn
Hey Glenn . Was unaware they could see personal msgs through eBay and didn't receive anything from eBay myself .Have done deals with other dealers through eBay and they didn't mention this . Sorry if it caused you any dramas . Will send pm . Cheers Joel

Cheers Glenn
Glenn, ring me (dave).

Hey Glenn . Was unaware they could see personal msgs through eBay and didn't receive anything from eBay myself .Have done deals with other dealers through eBay and they didn't mention this . Sorry if it caused you any dramas . Will send pm . Cheers Joel
Your message didn't really cause any dramas as they actually contacted us before doing anything. But with the other 2 last year they suspended our account for 2 weeks so we couldn't do any listings or contact anyone for the first one & then actually closed our account. When they closed it we lost half of our listings and we are still finding items that we didn't realise weren't listed and they also had Paypal hold our funds for 21 days as we were listed as a new account. After this we have been very reluctant to respond to any emails referring to deals as poor old feebay hate missing out on their fees!
We have done a lot of deals off Ebay as well over the years but for some reason they have started to police this side of things lately.

Your message didn't really cause any dramas as they actually contacted us before doing anything. But with the other 2 last year they suspended our account for 2 weeks so we couldn't do any listings or contact anyone for the first one & then actually closed our account. When they closed it we lost half of our listings and we are still finding items that we didn't realise weren't listed and they also had Paypal hold our funds for 21 days as we were listed as a new account. After this we have been very reluctant to respond to any emails referring to deals as poor old feebay hate missing out on their fees!
We have done a lot of deals off Ebay as well over the years but for some reason they have started to police this side of things lately.

Had similar happen mate so feel your pain. They just dont wanna miss out on their cut of the fees

Pm sent

Has anyone tried to find out the colour of there 2017 road to the finals patches lately.I have tried,but seems the website has been deleted.

Back
Top Bottom