The New Jersey Nets

Who will end the current 12 game win streak?

• Thumbboy's girl Josh Smith and the Atlanta Hawks @ New Jersey

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Gerald Wallace and the Pussycats @ New Jersey

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • King James and the Cavs @ New Jersey

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • (Justdabest's hot tip!) Bogut's Bucks @ Milwaukee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benny "Can't Pass" Gordon and the Bulls @ Chicago

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • 17 STRAIGHT WINS IN THE BAG!!

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

kidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Carlos
eBay User
cahl0s05
Can someone remind me how many wins their streak is currently on? ;)

Oooh yeah. Bow down baby!!! :prayer:

Victims:
Heat? Pssh.
Pistons? Who?
Mavs? Huh?
Suns? What about them?
Heat again? OWNED.

Now Kidd's autos can actually regain value. :lol:

(stay healthy please!)

They are on a role...thats for sure. I like the nets so hopefully they can keep it going well into the playoffs!!!!

How do you think they will go??

I seriously believe they can reach the finals, but I have my doubts if they can take on the Spurs.

The Nets can beat the Heat and the Pistons with a healthy Carter, RJ, and Kidd. But the deciding factor is the presence of Krstic who has been playing very well.

Next 3 opponents AT HOME:

Hawks
Cats
Cavs

Then they fly over to the Bucks and the Bulls.

I don't see the streak ending soon. :D

NJ will fall to the bulls, the bulls are 9th and will only make the playoffs if they manage to knock off philly. All the bulls remaining games are eastern and they play philly twice. The bulls will come home strong and get the 8th spot over philly. And AI will miss the playoffs yet again ;)

agreed with chad.... Lebron is just on fire at the moment (more like the last 2 weeks...almost averaging a triple-double in that time) and i think he is really keen to keep that form going all the way to the playoffs!! and it looks like the last couple of games, even though Bron has been the standout, his team are starting to step up a little.

i think the cavs are on a little streak of their own at the moment too....7 i think they are at now!!

NJN will make it to 17 wins I reckon. Lebron may not be enough if RJ, Kidd & Vince are firing on all cylinders!

jvalles69 said:
NJN will make it to 17 wins I reckon. Lebron may not be enough if RJ, Kidd & Vince are firing on all cylinders!
but how often do you see all three firing?!? you'll see 1, and every so often you'll see 2 firing but all three......and you'll need all 3 to stop Lebron the way he has been playing lately?!?!

but how often do you see all three firing?!? you'll see 1, and every so often you'll see 2 firing but all three......and you'll need all 3 to stop Lebron the way he has been playing lately?!?!

By all 3 firing I mean Vince getting around the 30 point mark, RJ just below plus hitting the boards like he is able to, and Kidd doing what Kidd does best, finding the best person for the makeable shot, ie plenty of assists. This should be enough providing the support players do their job in scoring and stopping LBJ's passes becoming assists.

Knowing the way this season has been they'll prob. get knocked off by some crook team like the bobcats.

LBJ's got the team on his back since Hughes went down. He's been seriously outduelling all the big-guns, and carrying his team to a playoff spot. If it wasn't gonna be the Cavs, the next pick would be the Bucks.

But take nothing away from NJ. They are finally starting to click and are firing on all cylinders at the right point of the season. The biggest worry for a NJ Fan is if the Nets have peaked too early???

LOL 0 votes for Bogut :D

basically the hawks and bobcats have barely any chance.

the cavs will take em down

but it has been an impressive run so far

Back
Top Bottom