The Maildays Chronicles......

The Truth

Banned User
Real Name
Brad
Some more nice stuff came in for me this week. Another important PC pick-up!
Pierce/Marion 02-03 UD MVP East Side/West Side dual Shooting Shirts 31/100 (1/1 Marions jersey no.:p that'll impress Jim!)
A very sweet Dr J. Swatches of Stardom!:D Thanks to Marty for that one
KP rookie auto (.99c bargain!)
MJ $80bv insert I picked up cheap (For sale/trade)
Nice older Zo Ultimate base card
And......
Paul Pierce 02-03 UD Glass AutoFocus BGS 9. Very happy with this fine specimen:D
Enjoy and any comments appreciated as always.
NEWMAILDAY999.jpg

Nice Score mate. That DrJ and set is a great gu one.

Damn Kedrick! He promised so much but has a low basketball IQ. If only I had those hops :-(

Nice mailday.

THAT Dr J. Swatches of Stardom is sweet looking card. I really like the Paul Pierce 02-03 UD Glass AutoFocus they are a really nice looking card.

awesome dual jersey #ed 31/100!! hehehe awesome! sick MJ insert BV $80 too, awesome truth!! Marions cards go so low, luckily I'm not really into buying right now otherwise I'd have a heap. Anyone else seen the Tmac/Shawn Marion rookie co-signers auto on ebay, it's BV $200 but probably won't go over $50!

Sweet additions Brad as always. You're going quite hard on your Zo/Pierce collection as of late. ;)

I like that graded Pierce card very much mate. It must look sweet in hand.

How's your Swatches of Stardom collection going? How many more do you need?

Cheers~

Thanks for the comments guys and gals, very much appreciated and I love the Dr J too:lol:

Scotty, the year of MJ is: 97-98 Starquest insert #171

StarburyMatrix3: so have I mate! lol. There's one on Beckett at the moment for sale (not the forum, the shop part) Or did you mean you have been searching for number 31/100? This one got cancelled becuase the seller put something weird in their listing, then it reappeared a few weeks later and I got it for a bargain price, so I was very happy.

Hendra, I'm going slowly on this set, whenever I find one I pick it up if it's the right price. I have about 7 now I think, I also have an extra Pierce one numbered 34/50:D

Thanks again, some more nice mail incoming from auctions I won a little while ago;) I'm concentrating on my MVP set now, also concentrating on saving some money

Back
Top Bottom