THE mailday!

Mr Kevin Garnett

Garnett's #1 Fan!
What can I say? Probably my biggest mailday ever. Certainly was the heaviest!

First up. I got my 10lbs of ON Choc-Mint Whey Protein that I bought from eBay. Should last me a good 2/3 months.
Postage was only $9 which I thought was pretty good considering the weight. Roughly 5kgs.

2nd lot. Bought some MTG cards for $27 and flipped it for $50 big ones. Cash is always SWEET!!
Scan10002.jpg

3rd lot. Recieved this from my cousin in Japan. He got it signed back in 2000 when Britney Spears was there for a promo. My cuzz got it matted and framed just for me! I LOVE it!!
Scan1.jpg

Last but certainly the best of the lot. I present to you............................

My 1st Authentic NBA LOGOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (My 2nd stamped 1/1!)
KG121.jpg

BTW: Garnett and the boys did a number on the Sonics today :lol:

Very nice mate,It feel's like that is an understatment.The KG card i'm talking about. :roll:

Meh.

I like the britney better :smt118

Nah just kidding, the Garnetts pretty sick...dont know if the build up and hype exceeded it but yes very nice card if your a garnett collector.

how much you pay for it?

Damn is that all the replies a logoman gets when it goes to a player collector here on the boards :shock: :shock:

Damn Timmy thats HOT! Well done mate!

I saw the beckett post but not this and thought you hadn't put it up yet.

Mr KG. Australia's premier KG collector! 8)

Don't know if it lived up to the hype. Whats a better KG card??? :cry:

Man you have pretty high standards Jza

chadjaja® said:
Damn is that all the replies a logoman gets when it goes to a player collector here on the boards :shock: :shock:

A 1/1 auto. :)

Still, that logoman is sweet! But you just had to combine it with the Britney.. so who cares about KG? :lol:

chadjaja® said:

Just to clarify, that day that Mr KG was hyping up 'THE mailday' there was another mailday from Xander that was friggin amazing that shat all over it...1/1 autos and logomans all over the shop! after seeing that, well any mailday was going be a bit of a letdown.

Still, not to take away from the KG, its an amazing card, if i had an amare or tmac of the same card id be singing from the mountaintops as well! Well done Mr KG! :D

Its not about who has the better mailday. To a player collector that card is priceless. Its not a competition just a hobby.

Timmy toiled for ages to get that and i respect that a bit more than a deep pockets collector that can pull the pin on any card they want. MHO.

chadjaja® said:
Its not about who has the better mailday. To a player collector that card is priceless. Its not a competition just a hobby.

Timmy toiled for ages to get that and i respect that a bit more than a deep pockets collector that can pull the pin on any card they want. MHO.

Yeah to a KG collector its priceless, to an amare and tmac collector its just very nice. How was i supposed to know timmy had toiled and worked his arse off to get it? Of course the card has more significance to you because you knew this, and less to me because i didnt.

I hadnt seen this post until now (havent been post searching for a while on here).

This card (Logoman) is sweet! It's clean and crisp.

Well done Timmy/Chad. :wink:

I wanna Devin Logoman.... :lol:

And it's a new one, so imagine all the rest of the KG collector's out there who've missed out on this one.... and yes, there are HEAPS of KG collectors!!!

Back
Top Bottom