The last of my 2020-21 stuff

This was honestly the only card worth mentioning... 🤣
20220722_210305.jpg

Alright... boom or bust with a Prizm blaster

Who am i kidding... bust for sure!
20220722_210539.jpg

1st box was a flop. The green cracked ice was even worse, though at least they look pretty good.
20220722_212719.jpg

The cracked ice on the Luminance is really hard to see. Panini dropped the ball on this one. The rest are pretty cool though. Finally got an auto (i'll leave it at that) and the Curry is a silver.
20220722_215819.jpg

Chronicles Fanatics Mega has the best looking stuff of the bunch IMO

the rest looks the same as when I get it from eb/zing - really for the kids who don’t sleeve or toploader anything - chuck it in 9 sleeve pages and trade at school while sitting in the dirt.

I really hope fanatics is watching close at this production level, checking out breaks and forums. Panini had some really good stuff at the beginning - revolutionary ideas, but they couldn’t handle volume or lost interest somehow?
welp…

Chronicles Fanatics Mega has the best looking stuff of the bunch IMO

the rest looks the same as when I get it from eb/zing - really for the kids who don’t sleeve or toploader anything - chuck it in 9 sleeve pages and trade at school while sitting in the dirt.

I really hope fanatics is watching close at this production level, checking out breaks and forums. Panini had some really good stuff at the beginning - revolutionary ideas, but they couldn’t handle volume or lost interest somehow?
welp…

Yeah, the Green Cracked Ice is the Chronicles looks great. Even the Mosaic ones look good but 1 per blaster is a little rough when the one is a complete bust. I haven't seen how much they sell for individually but they could be well undervalued when you think about it because of the lower print run with fanatics stuff. They really should have been numbered i think.

Last edited:
with this break hobby boxes most people have not got 1000 plus for a box and retail has nothing in it it is sad it has went this way i remember the good old days hobby 150 200 box 3 jersey auto a few serial number cards and i was find with that i hope select do not go this was look at treasures nba 7 plus grand for 10 cards and i have seen breaks and some are a nightmare when you have spend that sort of money

Back
Top Bottom