The Instagram user name thread.

Bumping this thread.

Whilst I'm at it. I was lucky enough to win a couple of giveaways through a couple of the better users I have come across.

I'll do this a bit backwards but for a good reason.

The second giveaway was through @gsw.bp. He has a very impressive Jimmy Butler PC that he has only recently started.

The prize was this card:

Damian-Lillard.jpg

The first giveaway I won was for the following cards through @kentuckybasketballcards (Jimmy). Jimmy has some truly amazing cards from a range of ex-Kentucky College players and is one of the most generous guys you will meet. The big prize in his massive giveaway was an MJ auto!

The prize I won was the following two cards:

Anfernee-Hardaway.jpg

Odell-Beckham-Jr.jpg

Then Jimmy noted my PC player (it would be hard not to with my username...) and said he had added in a PG auto as an extra.

Paul-GeorgeL8HDGJXO.jpg

A couple of weeks later I received a message through my Maurice Harkless IG account from @kentuckybasketballcards saying he had a couple of Harkless cards that would look better in my collection. He said he wouldn't tell me what they were as he wanted it to be a surprise when they arrived. I received the following cards at my COMC address a few days later...

Maurice-Harkless1.jpg

Maurice-Harkless.jpg

I know there are a lot of scammers running through the hobby however there are these 'nice guys'. For the record I would consider 99% of the OZCT community in the same category as Jimmy.

Jimmy's generosity started something and there have been more of these acts of kindness/giveaways. Yes, some of these would be attention seeking but it is a good thing either way as it would create some awareness in the hobby.

I have been trying to get Jimmy's address to send him a few cards as a Thank You for his generosity. If you get a chance go and have a look through his collection.

Damian-Lillard.jpg

Anfernee-Hardaway.jpg

Maurice-Harkless.jpg

Maurice-Harkless1.jpg

Odell-Beckham-Jr.jpg

Paul-GeorgeL8HDGJXO.jpg

Never used Insta.....might have to give it a crack. Seems like fun.

That's an awesome gesture. I've been lucky to meet a few peeps like that over the years.

Back
Top Bottom