Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Hi guys

Just letting you know that I am going to be unavailable for the next week.

In my absence, you may refer to Chadjaja as "your highness" or "our wonderful and talented leader". He will be the main man, with Dr.Curlytek and Matt26 (aka Nash13, Lee42, Matthew69 or whatever other variation he decides to call himself in the next week) will continue to assist him as mods.

Please don't PM me hoping for a response because you won't get one. :thumbsup:

Have fun, and hope this place is still here when I get back.

Graham

EDIT : hmmmm this post is my 4,666th post here. Hope it's not a sign ....

Damn that is twilight zone material there dude, 4,666...

Have a good break champ.

I'm sure Chad will be around, not like he's got a Playoff Series to watch, unless he's watching the Mavs/Spurs one. :thumbsup:

Have a good break Graham - but don't hold your breath.

There's only so much that that Doctor and Matt can withstand..

But who knows, Chad might come through as a surprise - just like the Bulls :lol:

G ill make sure that the Dr doesn't cause any problems....hes a rowdy one!

Cheers
Matt

Be ready for many sweeping changes LOL

Have fun, the lengths some go to please their bestiality fetish LOL Have fun in NZ.

Now that Graham is not here, can we post his "interesting" video that he doesnt want anyone to see?

Woohoo!

Ner ner ne ner ner Nash...I mean Lee...I mean Matt!

Don't you start.....at a moments notice I may be out of action too......the baby is in position and ready for arrival......then it would be down to Chad and the Doctor.

Cheers
Matt

I should have consulted you guys before I booked!

And Matt, if the baby comes, its ok if you call it Graham. :lol:

Anyways, early to the airport tomorrow. Have fun boys and girls! Bring on the sheep.

Take your bickering to the Mod Forum guys. :lol:

With Chad in charge, I see a typical KG reaction to the first post he doesn't like...but take pity on a Demons/Celts fan and engage him in a playful, nostalgic chat about Bill Russell and the '64 flag (you may need to find out more from your great grandfathers).

Enjoy UnZud Graham. :thumbsup:

Ps. Matt, please PM me with a link to the video...

I've alerted the relevant authorities - u should be back in the West Island about 24 hrs after u left....

Well back in the country and a bit tired but a great trip. Lots of highlights, but photo below shows one of my more adventurous moments :D I have some other cool photos that I will scan in the next couple of days!

DSC02860-[1280x768].jpg

Well back in the country and a bit tired but a great trip. Lots of highlights, but photo below shows one of my more adventurous moments :D I have some other cool photos that I will scan in the next couple of days!

Did you go north or south island mate? we had a gret trip to NZ! Can;t wait to see the other pics..

Back
Top Bottom