The Bogeyman is coming

Mr Paparazzi

Adelaide's MOJO maker
Real Name
Brett
eBay User
saintyscollectables
Ok thanks to some ebay pick-ups and Nick on here for a huge lot of nice Bogeymans.

Sit back guys and girls grab a cuppa and enjoy. :)

Some low numbered to 5, some jersey numbered and the 2x 10-11 Contenders place in history autos one is 1/49 the other graded one is 49/49. :D :woot:

Thanks to Heath for the redwood Bogey as well. And to top it off a few Exquisite's as well :kick:

bogut51.JPG

bogut52.JPG

bogut53.JPG

bogut54.JPG

bogut57.JPG

bogut55.JPG

bogut56.JPG

bogut58.JPG

bogut59.JPG

bogut60.JPG

bogut61.JPG

bogut62.JPG

bogut64.JPG

bogut63.JPG

Exquisite patches do it for me! Becket raw card review - maybe I've been living in a cave - but what's that?

That collection would look amazing with just those cards, let alone the rest of your collection !

great stuff mate well done, cant stand his new auto though, its crap, it was better with the scribble but suppose he's signing a billion things so makes sense to shorten it to a kindergarten auto.

Hey Skip, believe its done by a beckett grader at a trade show or beckett stand/conventions etc. I got that one off ebay. :)

Absolutely correct and it also guarantees that should you decide to send away to Beckett for slabbing it would get a guaranted Gold 9.5 Label.

Those cards are just insane and have been added to your collection because of all the Mojo in the boxes that you sell.

I don't know where to start. Always love the exquisites and those are right up there. Thanks for sharing those additions mate.

Back
Top Bottom