The Better Half.

mrsmaso78

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Laura
eBay User
lelaura1
Hey Guys & Gals,

As some of you on here might know i'm the better half of someone else that roams these forums, my name is Laura & i join only a handful of females on this site. I currently collect Kevin Durant. Our tradelist is combined so feel free to leave a message if you see anything you like.

If you have any K.Durant cards feel free to leave a message.:thumbsup:

Welcome, its great to see more females frequenting the site!

Looks like you have a great start on the Durants!

Cheers
Matt

Hey Guys & Gals,

As some of you on here might know i'm the better half of someone else that roams these forums, my name is Laura & i join only a handful of females on this site. I currently collect Kevin Durant. Our tradelist is combined so feel free to leave a message if you see anything you like.

If you have any K.Durant cards feel free to leave a message.:thumbsup:

Welcome aboard, I have had lots of lady buyers of cards on ebay, and have traded with a couple here, makes no difference to me, (don't think I can help with your pc player though). Sure you will find plenty here though.
Rob:thumbsup:

welcome laura, you will have to convince jen to collect someone now so you 2 can go shopping for cards together :thumbsup:

Welcome Laura!!

i don't have any Durants at the moment but i do have a few boxes to bust over xmas, so if i do get any i'll be sure to let you know ;)

Back
Top Bottom