The Answer & Nuggets against the Lakers!

Hennessy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hendra Barnes
Currently at half-time, Lakers are leading 62-58. Quite a close game this is, compared to the ones at Laker's home last week.

Iverson is on FIRE! 33 points at half-time (Can he get 50 tonight?!), 12-15FG. Radmanovic is playing really well too.

Evan, where are you?! Can we win?! :)

Discuss.

just hope they dont drop off like last game V lakers. if the lakers bench starts heating up, look out.

Mate!! that is freaky if i have ever seen it!!

i literally just posted that in your mailday thread and even just started my own thread about it!! :lol::lol:

if he keeps it up he will smash 50 tonight!!

like you said the Lakers perimeter shooting is pretty hot again tongiht too, so hopefully they cool off a bit, but with a bit more help from the rest of the team i thing the Nuggz can win this!!

Go AI... when your hot keep shooting!

Wonder if he could hit 82 points? ;)

Cheers
Matt

47 and still in the 3rd, makes u wonder what he will have left in the last? should be a good finish
he is also shooting 17-21, he cant keep that up

I have to say though that despite Iverson having 49pts early in the 4th, the Lakers have a pretty balanced line-up at the moment....Derek Fisher certainly looks like he's providing some stablility.

Yep! They sure do Marcus. I'm a bit wary at the moment but hey, we have the lead! :D

Let's do this..

-henkita217-

kobe has shut down AI in the last qtr, whilst hitting some key, cluctch shots. lakers just about have the game.

It was a great game overall.

AndrewG, I've defended you in the HK thread. That dude is weird. The thread title + the comment that I quoted, annoyed me!

-henkita217-

Back
Top Bottom