The A1 Cards and Gaming Logoman MOJO continues

A1CardsandGaming

@ A1, we love collecting as much as you do !
Real Name
Terry
eBay User
www.A1CardsandGaming.com
Got a call last night from the champion who busted the quad tag of Kobe, KG, Dirk and nash. Now personally I would have waited for the next case to arrive but Clint had a good feeling about this case ! I would have to agree with the number of nice cards busted.

Before I go into his box last night, A friend of his asked him to bust one over the phone and he scored 2 MJ jsy's in his box including a 6 star with KD, MJ, Kobe, lebron etc

The funny thing is that during the first bust Clint jokes about it being a Garnett hot box :lol:

Before Clint's bust I was able to get a better picture of his sweet (A1 C & G) quad tag

CANNONEOSpics968.jpg

The Garnett MOJO continues ! Well done mate

[HIDE] In all its glory
[HIDE]
CANNONEOSpics969.jpg
[/HIDE] [/HIDE]

---------- Post added 30-05-2011 at 08:02 AM ----------

So wish I busted this case myself so far but so happy for the lucky collectors who have picked up some Great cards this week

Re: The A1 Cards and Gaming MOJO continues

Tez they are sick additions! Can't wait to pay the shop a visit!

Re: The A1 Cards and Gaming MOJO continues

Tez they are sick additions! Can't wait to pay the shop a visit!

:thumbsup:

That logoman is sick! Great pull. Looks like A1 gots the mojo!

Definitely does so far. 2 out of 4 court kings have also had 5 hits instead of 4 :)

That is a sensational pull, that sure is one hot case :worthy:

One of the best I have seen

Damn, what a card and what a case!!! :worthy:

So good that I am tempted to bust the last 5 packs myself but can't :( a sad twist of fate :lol:

---------- Post added 30-05-2011 at 08:53 AM ----------

It was a brutal box until the last pack and then Boom - Logo - Clint said he was thinking of buying a lesser player logo instead of paying me a visit. You would not have been able to kick the smile from his face :lol: well deserved

Well there are 18 of them.... but that's still some unbelievable mojo. One of the Top Quad Tags in the product (with great patches) AND a logo men of a good player! Very noice. Need to feature this inside your shop - 'just some of the mojo pulled from A1 Cards & Gaming!'

FREAKIN NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hows the SUPER RARE SHORT PRINT on the kg logoman though, "ONLY" /18 made!! :lol:
congrats mate

Need to feature this inside your shop - 'just some of the mojo pulled from A1 Cards & Gaming!'

Might be a good idea Terry. A Top 10 Mojo photo board of all time for all different cards and perhaps a Top 10 for each month. You want younger kids to be wanting to show off to their friends by showing where they are on the board, bringing them back in to buy more. It's always about the interpersonal relationships you develop with customer's that develops loyalty and return purchases.

wow nice pull to back up the quad tag. I like the top 10 photo board idea above, maybe just a digital photo frame that constantly runs pics of mojo pulls from the shop :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom