Tech Setups

walshy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jack
eBay User
jackwalshy
Just wondering if there are any other threads that you can post pictures of your tech setups (computers, tv etc...)

I will be happy to post a picture of mine if people are keen and perhaps we can discuss what people have and are looking at getting.

Cheers

Well looks like no one is game, so I will start the ball rolling.

Nothing special, just simple basic as live in an apartment.

cobrettisetup.jpg

and here I thought we didnt have any gamers???

Nice setup Dom, bloody tidy mate, what's up with that! ha ha. You play XBL????

It is only tidy cause i just moved into my new apartment after being kicked out of the old one cause owner wanted to renovate lol.

As for XBL, nah no time for online these days. Can you actually play for free lol? I am more single campaign gamer or local multiplayer when can chat with my mates.

Occasionally I will play Wii U or PS3 online though.

It is only tidy cause i just moved into my new apartment after being kicked out of the old one cause owner wanted to renovate lol.

As for XBL, nah no time for online these days. Can you actually play for free lol? I am more single campaign gamer or local multiplayer when can chat with my mates.

Occasionally I will play Wii U or PS3 online though.

Nah can't play online for free with XBL.

Do you play XBL? :)

Sure do! GT: WoobieZarz
I play COD mostly online these days. Not so much of an NBA2Ker any more. Used to run an online Association with some lads, always went well, until 2K died. lol. Then we had to wait for patches, new releases, etc.

i have multiple. lol. i have the 21.5 imac and a 24in BenQ monitor that i run my xbox on atm (120hz, 2ms refresh rate is the key) as im playing competitively online COD

will have to get some pic for yas at some stage..

Last edited:
iv got one no pics at the moment way messy
got the 360, 64 and snes hooked up to the tv at the moment but when i use to live in perth i had gameboys, 3 xbox 360's, 4 ps1's, 1 64, and the computer which had red faction i was playing online (miss that game) lol that was my gaming corner :D

Back
Top Bottom