Teamcoach and select questions

Butch

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Bradley
Where in the box do you think the magics and stars are?
I've opened a lot and haven't got much.

What's your best pull this year?
Personally I got a premiership redemption last year from eternity was very happy with that.

Hopefully some packs tomorrow of teamcoach if I do I'll post what I get,

Cheers

I have pulled 5 now and every time it's near the top on left side I have bought 2 boxes now and some packets here and there and every time in roughly same spot but problem with that is not knowing if the boxes have been topped up so still it's all luck but I have been lucky I pulled a magic wild Sunday from just buying 2 packets but it was about 3 rows down on left side from a full box
Hope that helps

Thanks mate yeah I've been going for the right side or either the bottom on the left side, gonna get some packs today and see what happens
Cheers

CAM00064.jpg

Apologies upsidedown but this is what i have a couple out on trade am waiting on thier replacemts to update photo

Sorry judd is not up for trade niether is collingwood saints port and ricmond van berlo and dalhaus

Wow man that's awesome thanks for the help guys gonna do a 15 packs bust this week ill get them left side.

No magic or star wild but box could have been topped up so at the end of day if you don't see them open a fresh box on front of you it's still all luck but I will continue to stick to left side

Cheers for the help! Appreciate it! Going to get packs soon and will post results

Now that I think of it, every wildcard I pulled from 2006-2011 was on the left side... :cautious:

Well you never know ahaha was gonna go get packs tomorrow to test the theory forgot it was anzac day ahaha :)

Back
Top Bottom