Team Collection

hawksforever

Magic Fan
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
backyardsportscards
Just wondering if many other members collect cards of your favorite team. I myself collect Orlando Magic cards (the player must be in magic uniform), i'm actually in the middle of cataloging my latest cards to come in. I think I am getting close to 800 odd. I am trying to collect as many as I can of every player in a magic uniform. I find it really interesting. I store them year order so I can see the players through the years.

So does anyone else collect cards of a team rather than individual players? Or maybe GU cards or autos of players from a particular team.

I collect Autos of Knicks players, in Knicks uniform only. I think I have around 100 at the moment. In the middle of scanning them all up and sorting them out. Also thinking of starting a Seattle Seahawks (NFL) Auto collection.

Minnesota Timberwolves Collection pictures by Wolvesfan34 - Photobucket

Oh yes I collect Timberwolves, it is my collection pretty much. I linked my bucket so you could have a look.

I have all my base in beckett order (non european and non promos - just main release base) so I have a gap for every card I do not have. I have 200+ autos and 370+ relics (GU/warmups/photoshoot materials/ball/floor) cards.

AJ, I'll take a look through my doubles and let you know via pm what T-wolves I've got. Who know's, I may have some you don't.

I collect any and everything Denver Nuggets I have almost 300 cards (base, insert, GU, Patch, Auto etc.) I'm also considering starting up a Miami Dolphins (NFL) PC too. :D

Minnesota Timberwolves Collection pictures by Wolvesfan34 - Photobucket

Oh yes I collect Timberwolves, it is my collection pretty much. I linked my bucket so you could have a look.

I have all my base in beckett order (non european and non promos - just main release base) so I have a gap for every card I do not have. I have 200+ autos and 370+ relics (GU/warmups/photoshoot materials/ball/floor) cards.

That is seriously impressive. Are you gonna scan up your base too?

That is seriously impressive. Are you gonna scan up your base too?

There are completed base sets so far as well if you've looked, you just have to hit base sets, then the year, then the series using the navigation panel. But yes I am scanning complete base sets and I will slowly add more team sets as I complete them :)

I collect any Chicago Cubs, I have over 1600 cards. Minnesota Vikings, I have almost 1000. I have over 1000 Utah Jazz cards as well. But for basketball I mainly collect players.

Matty4292, if you decide to go for the dolphin's pc lmk - I've got a stack of NFL cards to get rid off. Only base though.

Back
Top Bottom