TEAM COACH 2017

Like other I still can't see a checklist on the TC site, so in the absence of anything at the moment have created the attached PDF version (from the checklists in the folder) that people might wish to use.

Hope it might help until TC provide a downloadable version in B&W, like they did in 2016.

As noted already in this thread in terms of the checklist- Card #181 is Jarryd Roughead (Hawthorn) and NOT Jonathon Patton (GWS)

Thanks to @Phantom Sports for posting those earlier images of the checklists from the folders.

Attachments

• TC_Checklist_2017.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 185
What the hell is going on with the scoring in the top team games? None of my accounts are showing a score, and there are only about 30 teams listed with a score (most of which seem to be from the same two or three people). Has anybody around here had their teams scored?

Nothing for me either, no prize cards yet for guess the margin either. I'll be sending an email later today if nothing's changed by then

Yeah even I got nothing in regards to rankings with the 10 Star Team, and it looks like the people on the leaderboard is all bots anyway.

Just logged into my account and it came up that I won a prize card, but i checked the leader boards and they are still the same and haven't updated.

Rule number 1 of card collecting, though shall never pop pop ups

Rule number 2 of card collecting, though shall NEVER pop pop ups

Lol

No tbh the pop ups were probably worth less thab the commons so go for it, i do it all the time with my clients

If they were platinums on the other hand

Round 2 scores are in, no luck for me. Seems like the scores showing previously were round 1 scores - not sure how those couple of players were able to load codes when nobody else could.

Just checked team coach site and my scores are now showing on site. Prize card for margin, picked my card and will await its arrival to see if it is different from the folder prize cards. Could not see drama5/krama5 in top 50.

Can someone explain to me how the basic cards ( common cards ) work in team coach. I have little experience with team coach and I am currently trying to add the product breakdowns to my new site under construction. Are their three different cards ie Common, Silver and Gold or is there just two versions. Appreciate any help in explaining how this works. Also how are Prize cards found. Not listed on the checklists I have seen.

This year there is just commons and solver/golds which are obe card. In previous years it has been different but this year and last the did gold front and ailver back

I got 1 margin and placed top 20 in 1 of the teams. Got another prize card but dunno how. Wish they said how like last season

Think they do it the same way they did last year, and took out the guessing of the player stats. I think the only other thing they've changed is with the teams and how they now count the 1%ers, but still dunno what they're worth. I wish you could change the guess of the margin before the game tho (unless I haven't figured it out yet).

Back
Top Bottom