TEAM COACH 2017

Good call - it would be good if Select did something to recognise Mitch and Cotchin, especially since they've just released a bunch of Brownlow inserts in 2014 and 2015 which included Watson.

Yeah, I do have a feeling or at least think it'd be a good idea should Select decide to revisit the Brownlow Concept somewhere down the line - particularly in terms of the Club Honour roll concept - perhaps a case card in near future but only revisited once we see Brownlows from Robbie Gray (or at least the first from Port lol) or Josh Kelly for GWS lol

Yeah, I do have a feeling or at least think it'd be a good idea should Select decide to revisit the Brownlow Concept somewhere down the line - particularly in terms of the Club Honour roll concept - perhaps a case card in near future but only revisited once we see Brownlows from Robbie Gray (or at least the first from Port lol) or Josh Kelly for GWS lol

Now by the way, due to the retro 2012 BM hand-over, has anybody especially chased the 2016 Predictor cards that depict Mitch and Cotchin? Would these cards hold any extra value in spite of being the incorrect predictors for 2016 alone? That's a bloody good question???

My idea on the Brownlow Honour Cards released a few years ago is, every year select should update the cards for a small fee and give collectors the option to send in the old card and select send you the new card.

For example Dangerfield won the Brownlow medal and now the geelong honour is out of date, so you send the old geelong Honour roll plus money to select and select send back the updated geelong with Dangerfield, of course it will be numbered the same number as the old card. Select keep the old card.

So that is my idea.

There is a error on the checklist card no 181 is listed as Jonathon Patton but it's actually Jarryd Roughead.
Ah, that explains what was going on with the website displaying the Roughie card with the GWS cards. Teamcoach mustn't have been planning on including Roughie in the set and then panicked when he was named captain!

No option to print checklist on the site anymore?

Also just going through my codes, I have 2 hodge codes that are both the same as well as 2 broadbent codes. Anyone else have this?

Another update. I tried putting in the duplicate codes and they work. Must be 1 code for all.
Who wants to put together a big list so we can all share? Keep it through inbox

Last edited:
What so all individual player codes are the same? Thats just dumb and lets be honest teamcoach is almost digging its own grave this year. Hopefully the kids buy them as i know half the true collectors wont be bothering

No option to print checklist on the site anymore?

Also just going through my codes, I have 2 hodge codes that are both the same as well as 2 broadbent codes. Anyone else have this?

Another update. I tried putting in the duplicate codes and they work. Must be 1 code for all.
Who wants to put together a big list so we can all share? Keep it through inbox
Interesting pick up. Feels like Teamcoach are getting a little lazy. Although with the B&Fs having master codes the Silver codes are pretty much redundant now I suppose. There's certainly plenty for TC to work on in the next couple of years.

On another note, has anyone in Perth found albums yet? I haven't had a great look yet but a couple of newsagents near me have the cards but not the albums.

Speaking of albums, does anyone else think the prize cards look really weird? The oval shape on a rectangular card just looks bizarre for mine - almost like they were going to cut them into oval shapes like last year but didn't end up doing so for some reason.

What so all individual player codes are the same? Thats just dumb and lets be honest teamcoach is almost digging its own grave this year. Hopefully the kids buy them as i know half the true collectors wont be bothering
Yep. I've got 3 luke hodge cards and all the same code. Been like that for all my other doubles but checklist cards have different codes.

I'm happy to start a inbox with others so we can try get all the cards on our accounts.

I've made an inbox for anyone wanting to share codes, @drama5 your inbox is full

I reckon the 1 magic and star per box is bs, twice i've gone through now and only got the 1

I've made an inbox for anyone wanting to share codes, @drama5 your inbox is full

I reckon the 1 magic and star per box is bs, twice i've gone through now and only got the 1
I think unfortunately you might have just been unlucky. I think almost every box break I've seen has had both (including the one I busted) - and on the packs it says "Magic & Star Wildcard: 1 in every 36 packs" unlike previous years which said "Magic or Star Wildcard".

@Scotty_WCE Found albums/folders at Belmont Forum (WA) newsagent this morning.
Guy said they had just arrived. Assume other WA newsagents will have them now or in tbe next few days.

Back
Top Bottom