Tazo Signature Set 48/48 - Now Complete

no they are not numbered..

You wont be seeing a pic of the back :)

---------- Post added 26-05-2011 at 08:14 AM ----------

Can you please retract your scan or ban comment......

What are the backs like? Any different to the common ones?

What are the backs like? Any different to the common ones?

I just put them away into storage mate, for security reasons... from my knowledge I dont think they are any different, but someone might prove me wrong.

Wait a sec.. I have 4 spare.. seconds...

Here they are... They are just the same as the standard Tazo... ummmm I think... I never collected the normal ones...

I have the following spare

Adam YZE X 2
Nathan Thompson
Shannon Grant
Russell Robertson

If anyone is interested make me an offer... Remember these are VERY RARE and dont come up often. BARRY has some on Ebay minimum $250..

I will consider offers of $100.00 for each Tazo..

Regards

Hey Mate... Now I only have 5 spares left... I was using them for trade bait... but now I dont need them... SO unfortunately in my little list above Scarlett is not one of them.

Good luck in your search.

still waiting on an apology from bjs127 - having the balls to say SCAN OR BAN - obvioulsy he has no idea about my reputation.

Hey relax Rick, it was a joke, you know "funny ha ha", if I remember correctly I sold you the Garry Ablett and Luke Hodge signature tazo...... and maybe even the Jonathan Brown too.

I am well aware (like we all are) that you have a reputation for being the most amazing AFL card collector in the history of the universe. Well done on completing the set.

still waiting on an apology from bjs127 - having the balls to say SCAN OR BAN - obvioulsy he has no idea about my reputation.

Hey relax Rick, it was a joke, you know "funny ha ha", if I remember correctly I sold you the Garry Ablett and Luke Hodge signature tazo...... and maybe even the Jonathan Brown too.

I am well aware (like we all are) that you have a reputation for being the most amazing AFL card collector in the history of the universe. Well done on completing the set.

Thank you my friend - apology accepted :p

---------- Post added 26-05-2011 at 07:08 PM ----------

4 of my spare Tazo's just sold... Thanks for the PM boys...

1 left

Adam YZE

I know this is a old thread but its an amazing effort to put this set together. Have some spares if anybody is interested in them.
Well done RICK

Back
Top Bottom