Tap 'N' Play CA & BBL 2015/16 Official Thread.

$700 for what signature card? And as for the Steve Smith 215 card, was this hand signed by Steve before it was sent out to the supplier's? I heard a little rumor that there are around 10 hand signed and personalized numbered Steve Smith 215 cards in which were hand delivered to some Tap'n Play supplier's? If so these would be worth $$$$????. Does Matt know anything about this? Katrina.

These were the extra's that they had left over, 20+? and they got signed when Smith was signing the signatures cards for this release. End of the day they are same as a IP auto, so shouldn't be worth much more than the base. Matt knows all, so he should be able to elaborate for you.

These were the extra's that they had left over, 20+? and they got signed when Smith was signing the signatures cards for this release. End of the day they are same as a IP auto, so shouldn't be worth much more than the base. Matt knows all, so he should be able to elaborate for you.

I wish I knew all...

Rumour is that a couple of the 215 cards (not part of the original 100) were signed at the Smith signing and were being planned as giveaways (either to collectors and/or dealers) later on down the track.

I haven't really been looking that hard but when I have been to newsagents or 7-11s they have had boxes still haven't seen folders tho

Back
Top Bottom