Tap 'N' Play CA & BBL 2015/16 Official Thread.

Still struggling to find packs at newsagents close to me even though they are listed as stockists. Thankfully the servo had some!!

I haven't seen any folders yet either, has anyone in Brisbane seen them for sale yet?

The damage to nearly every parallel is a bit disappointing also but happy to have cricket to bust again.

So apart from the signed cards and the Lee patch, which other cards are limited to 175-1000 etc in number?

Based on my maths and 500 cases:

Silver - Approx 600 per card
Gold - Approx 250 per card
BOTB - Approx 1200 per card
Mem Moments - Approx 1200 per card
Future Stars - Approx 300 per card
Superstars - Approx 300 per card
Signatures - 175 per card
Medal Winners - 175 per card

Give or take a few.

I am loving the 2015/16 Tap n Play

Hit a few redemptions and I can get them everywhere, 7 Elevens, Shell, Woolworths Petrol and newsagencies

For what its worth, there may be some more cricket cards being released over the coming few months (especially with a technology aspect).

Even heard rumblings of patch card featuring a legendary player...... ;)

Cheers
Matt

@Matt26 - Any more details on these planned cricket releases available?, or has the re-printing of the cricket cards & the delay in the release of the A-league cards thrown a spanner in the works?

@Matt26 - Any more details on these planned cricket releases available?, or has the re-printing of the cricket cards & the delay in the release of the A-league cards thrown a spanner in the works?

I've heard they are still coming, I believe these will be more box set type set ups......haven't heard any dates as yet im afraid?

Cheers
Matt

Whats everyones thoughts on price for this release?

I did not think prices would tank as badly as they have with this. It is an excellent product - however it is not holding price and selling for way unders at the moment.

Signature cards are going for well less than $100 on ebay - some $60 - $80 final sale price!
Medalists are selling for $20 - $30 - even Steve Smith sold for $31 on ebay.
Lee jersey card you can not give away.

I just dont get it? The sig cards should be $150 - $200 depending on player, the Lee jersey cards should be $150 plus & the Medal cards should be $100 plus as a minimum.

Big worry as far as I am concerned.......

It's funny you say that - I purchased an unredeemed Nathan Lyon signature card for $170 off eBay on 28th December and an unredeemed Ellyse Perry signature card for $145 off Eureka cards on Facebook on 7th January. At the time I considered both to be real bargains as I had thought a minimum of $200 per player would be the go when the cards were first released.

Maybe it's just a sign of the times - people wanting something for nothing, others wanting cash in their hands rather than an "asset"?

Maybe Matt.

I know when the hype is about they go for big $ to start with, then come down a bit & then usuallly plateau. i just hope they come back up over next 12 months or so. We want Tap N Play producing sets for years to come & dont want to see their cards going for a pittance.

Maybe also with players signing at training, answering TTM requests, attending fan sessions etc some people simply say to themselves "I've got his/her autograph on a handful of cards for free, I'm not paying $150+ for another one".

Living in country SA as I do, I know that the opportunity to meet these international players is extremely limited so I am more than happy to pick and choose which signature card I would like and pay what I think is an appropriate price for it. I also admit that I do not own even a single IP signed card that I have purchased or traded from a private collector. I prefer the certified, official autograph cards, but that's just me of course.

Back
Top Bottom