Tap 'N' Play CA & BBL 2015/16 Official Thread.

Won a box in a Razz. Arrived and i thought oh no. Two packs on top of the other packs, sure enough entire packs damaged

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

They are all packaged that way with two packs on top.

3 out of 4 packs I have seen from the top of the box have had damaged cards with bent corners. :(

Are these the same as the Brett Lee jersey card they brought out earlier this year and is it numbered

I'm assuming so...though hoping something different or a little rarer considering it's a 1:2/3 cases card?

Are these the same as the Brett Lee jersey card they brought out earlier this year and is it numbered

Should be the same as the one released earlier in the year. However, the redemption card doesn't state if it is the signature version just says jersey card. Maybe they made just jersey cards too?

The Brett Lee jersey card is identical to the one they are selling for $149.95 only the ones in the packs are unsigned. There is a picture of it on the sell sheet on page 5 of this thread.

Went to my local newsagent in Brisbane and they didn't get any cricket cards either. Was really looking forward to opening some packs today

The Brett Lee jersey card is identical to the one they are selling for $149.95 only the ones in the packs are unsigned. There is a picture of it on the sell sheet on page 5 of this thread.
Why would the card in the pack be so hard to get and unsigned to boot

I checked a few petrol stations and 1 said they are getting them and the others didn't know what I was talking about

Haha same for me i asked at Shell servo for the new cricket cards and they said the what? And i said cricket cards just like the nrl cards you have there

went back to my shop today to buy another pack - about half the box was gone but there was an open pack in the box (which I pointed out, weird)...anyway scored another silver (#20) and still no doubles in the commons...

Back
Top Bottom