Competition Tap N Play BBL04 Grand Final Ticket Giveaway! WINNERS ANNOUNCED

received my tickets this afternoon :) Thankyou again Neil and Ozcardtarder was a nice little bonus brisbane heat folder card in there 2 pity it got bent from my stupid postie im gunna winge to aussie post i want to kick their ass
i had a parcel in there before so in stead of just lying the tickets nicely on top gotta squash up the envelope down on top rrrrrr down the side

Thank you again to OCT, Neil and Damian for the tickets. Anyone who watched the match knows how great the ending was.

Didn't pick up too many autographs as the players stuck close to the dugouts which weren't all that accessible and after the match security moved us along, but had a great time and didn't come home empty handed. Asked Arafat if he was worried facing that last ball and he joked that he was very confident and not at all worried of facing the hattrick ball lol Andrew Tye made comment of his Tap N Play card being one of the gold ones, which was amusing :)

Thank you again to all concerned for the tickets. They were well utilised and were worth the 3.5 hour drive home from Canberra well past midnight :)

Back
Top Bottom