Talk about fricken angry

Essellohbeebeewhy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
Just got into work and have got 2 emails from sellers who have sent me "dont forget to pay" reminders...now normally i wouldnt mind however the 2 cards i need to pay for ended 2 days ago!! this is why i hate US sellers...absolutly got no fricken clue about anything...if the 2 morons had bothered to check my feedback they would notice i pay straight away but now im not going to pay until they open a dipute with paypal...they can shove it!

I think you need to take a chill pill. :lol:

Anyway, they cannot open a Paypal dispute unless you have laready paid by paypal.

Ersk

I've been getting these on all my ebay purchases the past week. Im guessing its just a new ebay thing that automatically sends out reminders.

I've been getting these on all my ebay purchases the past week. Im guessing its just a new ebay thing that automatically sends out reminders.

Yeah same man, i've been getting the same messages sent to my email after i have already paid, they must be automated messages from the bay.

I think you should enter politics Slobby and put your hand up for the foreign policies and ministerial positions LOL

Slobby with his finger on the button!

opps, seems i went off again with due reason.....i just had one of the sellers contact me telling me what you guys just confirmed.....i now hate ebay

I was thinking the same thing when I got my first 1 or 2, then realised no seller has done this to me for 3? 4? years, so why would they all start doing it now :lol:

I havn't received any payment reminders on items I have purchased. Even an item that had gone 4 days unpaid as I was watching another of the sellers items.

I did however sell an item, that same night the seller marked as payment sent via bank deposit. First thing next morning I wake up to a message from the buyer asking if I had posted the item yet

Hey I've just had a good idea....

Why don't u pay straight after u see u won the item??

Oh f$%^ hold on what was I thinking?? IDIOT!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey I've just had a good idea....

Why don't u pay straight after u see u won the item??

Oh f$%^ hold on what was I thinking?? IDIOT!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

pfft why would you do that..you are an idiot!! you need to let the interest accrue on your account before you take it out!! :mad: im trying not to "go off" straight away but its just not working

Deal between OzCardTrader & Slobby

OzCardTrader gets
1 thread a week from an "angry" slobby regarding something trivial

Slobby gets
One box of the following from OzCardTrader

Agreed mate ?

211_kleenex.jpg

Back
Top Bottom