Tag Team Quad: Kobe/Garnett/Pippen/Duncan

Status
Not open for further replies.

21Novice21

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
Hey everyone, i pulled a sweet tag team from spgu that is up for sale. It is of kobe bryant/kevin garnett/scottie pippen and tim duncan and is numbered 6/10. Looking for offers only and paypal. here it is:

P3020274.jpg

I'm not interested mate...yep...NOT interested I'm not standing in the way of angry completing this set. Don't go squeezing him for more mate he knows what it's worth

geeze your a good bloke underneath slobs.......:D

hahahaha finally ive broken the ozct perception of the great one! theres no way id stand in the way of something like this, after all we're all hoping he completes the set, we're all along for the ride may as well as enjoy it!

hahahaha finally ive broken the ozct perception of the great one! theres no way id stand in the way of something like this, after all we're all hoping he completes the set, we're all along for the ride may as well as enjoy it!

bloody oath..... its a massive effort by hairy to get where he has already...... and when you go for a set limited to 10... need all the help you can get

Well Andrew has been a good sport and we've agreed a deal, just need someone to smack home-run (from ebay) upside the head and sell me his ones for a realistic price...

SOFT :p

nah good show man :thumbsup: maximum respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom