TAB1980’s MASSIVE Random Pack Break (Win Prizes)!

I've seen more of him that i'd wish too!

seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif

And more to come thanks to @Iron Clad Lou

the rock maui GIF

20220928_195124.jpg

2003-04 Skybox Autographics - Beautiful looking, foil stamped set here. Love the look of the rookie cards here and to be honest, i thought i'd have no chance of hitting one considering they are 1:28 packs. This Diaw is numbered 1222/1500.

I think this might be my favourite rookie card design for this season out of all the one's i saw tonight. Might have to look into getting a few.

My runner up for favourite base :

2021-22 Panini Photogenic

IMG_4765.JPG
IMG_4766.JPG

The card stock - not too thin and flimsy and not too thick that it is a pain to go in the 9 sleeve page

The font - can read it - awesome

The pictures - Panini NAILED this - absolutely photogenic and iconic shots they have found for this release

The back - the backs of the cards used to be as important as the front to me - stats, a different pic to the front and then a little blurb with some cool info

Amazing.
Reminds me so much of much of the 90s stuff

Facts! I love following the designers on Insta - arenadeign_com - amazing insights to a lot of sets they designed in the 90's

AD.JPG

Picked up this too - was looking for a Stockton or Barkley but a bit pricey for the humble NBA100 chase I'm doing

IMG_4704.JPG
IMG_4706.JPG
IMG_4744.JPG
IMG_4745.JPG
There was a great post the other day by arena about the new fleer retro and where they got the backgrounds and other links. Some of them are Hubble telescope images.

20221001_200241.jpg

2004-05 Upper Deck - Not a bad base design for Upper Deck this year but it's nothing exciting either. This is also probably my least favourite "Star Rookie" design i've seen so far as well.

Back
Top Bottom