TAB1980’s MASSIVE Random Pack Break (Win Prizes)!

2003-04 Skybox Autographics

20220928_194812.jpg

20220928_200327.jpg

2003-04 Fleer Ultra - Warming up a little here with a Chris Bosh Gold Medallion... the design of these don't look anything like the Fleer Ultra i know and i can't say i'm much of a fan. I like that the Gold Medallions are a die-cut but they've lost the gold foil backgrounds which is a disappointment.

A rookie gold medallion is 1:8 so I did ok odds wise here.

20220928_201138.jpg

2003-04 Upper Deck Standing "O" - So, before i started tonight, i was going to mention that for some reason i seem to have a couple of random Luke Ridnour rookie auto's in my collection (i never collected him). So i was fully expecting to see him appear tonight and sure enough! 🤢

Anyway, getting on to this set... the base card design is different. It has a pretty basic, low-end feel. I can't say i'm much of a fan. The die-cut is 1 per pack. Quite frankly, i think they are wierd. Too small for my liking. The rookie cards look ok.

Now that's enough of Ridnour for tonight please!!!!

20220928_201138.jpg

2003-04 Upper Deck Standing "O" - So, before i started tonight, i was going to mention that for some reason i seem to have a couple of random Luke Ridnour rookie auto's in my collection (i never collected him). So i was fully expecting to see him appear tonight and sure enough! 🤢

Anyway, getting on to this set... the base card design is different. It has a pretty basic, low-end feel. I can't say i'm much of a fan. The die-cut is 1 per pack. Quite frankly, i think they are wierd. Too small for my liking. The rookie cards look ok.

Now that's enough of Ridnour for tonight please!!!!
Obviously where Panini got the idea for their Roundball Royalty set, and surprisingly outdid Upper Deck on this occasion.

20220928_203234.jpg

2003-04 Upper Deck MVP - Well if i was going to hit one of the big 3, this was going to be my best chance with rookies falling 1:1. The Bosh run continues... never knew i wanted a Bosh PC! The Shaq is a silver parallel 1:2 so and "Sportsnut" 1:3 so nothing flash odds wise here.

Pretty significant change to the design of this set compared to previous years and for a low-end set, i don't mind the look of it.

20220928_205013.jpg

2003-04 Skybox LE - Not a bad looking, die-cut base set here. I like the die-cut but something just seems to be lacking with these a little. I must say, i'm building quite the KG collection. I'm sure i've hit more of him than any other player... Pippen and Iverson would be up there also.

Back
Top Bottom