TAB1980’s MASSIVE Random Pack Break (Win Prizes)!

2017-18 Panini Prizm

20221003_211528.jpg

The 2007-08 ultra you opened was the retail version. Hobby had the ultra logo in a reflective silver. And your 2007-08 upper deck was the low-end first edition.

20221003_205543.jpg

2017-18 Panini Status - Pretty average looking set this. The Lonzo is an "aqua parallel". Wasn't expecting to get an auto but it's the wrong Celtic!

agree on this too, has a Pursuit or some die cut low numbered parallel that took off with Doncic the next year but can’t even bring myself to get hyped on those

Time is running out guys to enter the draw to win prizes. Simply meet the criteria in the original post and you are in!

I have made my decision... originally I thought it would be the 2003-04 Upper Deck SPx but have now decided it's the 2002-03 Upper Deck SPx! I didn't realise that would look that nice in hand.

I didn’t remember how much I loved basketball as a kid till I started following this thread.

Thank you TAB1980 for the trip down memory lane.

Pretty basic card set but the Upper Deck 1998 SP Authentic gets my vote for 2 simple reasons:

1. Tim Duncan joined David Robinson at the Spurs and all of a sudden I was cheering for the Two Towers; and

2. My dad brought back a box of cards from the US that year and I was the coolest kid in school.

PS - it’s highly possible I’ve got my years wrong - but I’m sure you’ll forgive me and let me enjoy this fond memory.

Cheers again for the effort in this thread - LOVING IT!

I didn’t remember how much I loved basketball as a kid till I started following this thread.

Thank you TAB1980 for the trip down memory lane.

Pretty basic card set but the Upper Deck 1998 SP Authentic gets my vote for 2 simple reasons:

1. Tim Duncan joined David Robinson at the Spurs and all of a sudden I was cheering for the Two Towers; and

2. My dad brought back a box of cards from the US that year and I was the coolest kid in school.

PS - it’s highly possible I’ve got my years wrong - but I’m sure you’ll forgive me and let me enjoy this fond memory.

Cheers again for the effort in this thread - LOVING IT!

Thanks mate. Shame i couldn't get anymore 98 SP. It's not too easy to find these days! Glad you are enjoying the thread. I have entered you in the draw.

I just started my research to buy some old packs and the first hit was Etsy which made me a little concerned. I’m no expert but I find my confidence levels being quite low that such cards would be legit…

I just started my research to buy some old packs and the first hit was Etsy which made me a little concerned. I’m no expert but I find my confidence levels being quite low that such cards would be legit…

Ebay is your friend. It's where i got all of mine. Just have to be patient as most of the really good old stuff doesn't come up very often and a lot of the time they are asking way too much. It took me 2 years of constant searching to put this stuff together!

https://sjay2k.com/product-category/packs/

yep - legit places where packs are unsearched are hard to verify

above seller has been great, as well as dgcollectables on here and diggaztc

Back
Top Bottom