T20 BBL redemptions cards - the questions answered !!

aussiecricketer

Silly mid on....
Real Name
Damian
Hello Oct family, friends and mafia members. :wave:

I decided after reading bits n pieces and hearing lots of chit chat on OCT about the redemption cards from this series, to get in contact with SE Products and get everyones questions answered. Ben from SE Products was very helpfull in his answers and I have posted my questions with his answers below for you all.

Q. How have you numbered the redemption cards? ie, are they hand written like the Case cards or other ?
A. They have been sent away and have been embossed with their limited edition number so no handwriting on these at all.

Q. Star Sigs, what are they numbered to ?
A. to 300

Q. Super Star Sigs, what are they numbered to ?
A. to 100

Q. Do we have to write on the back of the Redemption cards as requested on the cards ?
A. No you dont, you just need to ensure you have all your details inserted into your envelope that clearly states your name and address.

Q. Can we send more than 1 card in per envelope ?
A. Yes, no problem at all ( I suggest putting down on paper what you have sent in for redemption as well if multiple ).

Q. Are the redemption cards returned ?
A. Yes they are returned with the signtaure card.

Q. Can we request certain numbers ?
A. Yes you can, but there is no guarantee as quite alot have been sent in already.

Q. If we send in an entire set of redemptions ( POA card, Star Sigs and Super Star Sigs ), can we request for all these to be the same numbers?
A. Yes you can, but again numbers may have gone. If you provide your phone number and a note requesting a number, and its not available, then include in your note for them to give you a call to advise what they may be able to help you with. There is no guarantee this will happen but they will endeavour to do this.

Q. Are all signature cards signed ready for release ?
A. Yes, the last cards of Daniel Vettori have arrived back from NZ ( he pulled out from competition due to injury ), and should be back this side of Christmas from the company embossing the numbers on the back of them.

Q. Is there a second series or other release on the radar ?
A. Nothing is on paper as yet but this will be reviewed early next year. The release has been a success for them so fingers crossed the cricket card collecting community will see something again soon.

Again, I would like to thank Ben from SE Products for his time and answering the questions I had for him.

Hopefully this answers everyones questions and I look forward to seeing everyones Signature cards in Maildays when they have returned from redemption.

Happy collecting
Damian :thumbsup:

The one thing I will say is that the white box at least allows the signature to be seen. i think these will look better in hand than the scans.

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom