T SIMS Jersey Patch

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
Newly added Jersey Sig down the page.

I know these are a dime a dozen but the differences in patches never ceases to amaze me, who would associate a black palm tree on a white back ground with the Red V.

Here's mine just back from TLA:

Tariq Sims.jpg

Last edited:
Thought I'd drag this thread up to show a recent T Sims patch I picked up.

It wasn't redeemed when I bought it and the Patch guide page said it was 4 colours; Bugundy Orange White and light Orange, I figured it was from the WestFund Logo but didn't think it would capture so much of it.

It's still not red and white but it is better than the all white one I've got

2019 Elite T Sims Signature Patch.jpg

Thought I'd drag this thread up to show a recent T Sims patch I picked up.

It wasn't redeemed when I bought it and the Patch guide page said it was 4 colours; Bugundy Orange White and light Orange, I figured it was from the WestFund Logo but didn't think it would capture so much of it.

It's still not red and white but it is better than the all white one I've got

2019 Elite T Sims Signature Patch.jpg
Real nice mate . I love when they have the logos or sponsors 👌Also just reminded me I don’t have a dragons patch 🤦‍♂️

Or the Dragons legends cards.................

Your really taking the anti St George cards to next level. :lol:

Cheers
Ross
🤣🤣🤣🤣Yep , I’ve had enough abuse from you mob for so long I refuse to get them . Truth is you dragon supporters are as fanatical as Parra, Roosters and South’s and the cards are usually twice the price . But I really do want those legends . Don’t see them come up for sale like they were a few years ago ?

Side note , you confident of them beating the Tigers today ? Have a decent multi riding on them and I’m considering cashing out cause the Tigers are my bogie team on the punt , along with the knights

Should I ask?
Mate I actually had a master stroke . I cashed out the dragons multi at 6 all when lomax went off. I had another one with tigers 1-12 and won that . $580 for both so was real happy with myself. Could see the tigs getting a roll on and could of won by more . I was stressing near the end when they were up by 8 cause another converted try would of ruined it.
355E6E77-5B44-419E-9335-2BBC9CD828AF.png
F57750E6-12C4-42DA-BB32-0F560C6834DE.png

Last edited:
Mate I actually had a master stroke . I cashed out the dragons multi at 6 all when lomax went off. I had another one with tigers 1-12 and won that . $580 for both so was real happy with myself. Could see the tigs getting a roll on and could of won by more . I was stressing near the end when they were up by 8 cause another converted try would of ruined it.
355E6E77-5B44-419E-9335-2BBC9CD828AF.png
F57750E6-12C4-42DA-BB32-0F560C6834DE.png
not into gambling anymore, you have done well with those lines.

Back
Top Bottom