Sydney Trading Card Show - Feb 19th

Happy New Year Team, Hope you all have a healthy and safe year ahead!

Just wanted to let you all know that our next card show is coming up next month on Sunday Feb 19th at the Ashfield Civic Centre.

**If you're interested in being a vendor please email us at [email protected]
Happy New Year Team, Hope you all have a healthy and safe year ahead!

Just wanted to let you all know that our next card show is coming up next month on Sunday Feb 19th at the Ashfield Civic Centre.

**If you're interested in being a vendor please email us at [email protected]

IMG_8169.JPG
Do you have a link to buy tickets bro

I will. Mostly low end inserts Select, ESP TLA up to 2018. Ive also got some Select 1990’s Stickers and late 80’s early 90’s Scanlens I’m looking to bring. Is there anything your after in particular
I've got several signed cards from ESP 2012. You interested in them? They are Cameron Smith and Thurston. 9.5 and 10s.

I've got several signed cards from ESP 2012. You interested in them? They are Cameron Smith and Thurston. 9.5 and 10s.
not buying these days mate plus probably out of my price range. Do you have any 70’s/80’s Scanlens?

I have 2 Tommy Raudonikis (maybe 3) cards and 1 Peter Sterling graded as 7.5 by CGA. They are from 1980s.

I've been able to find 2 more cards to my 19 from the Sydney Show. I'll be sending them back to Sydney next week to get graded at Card Grading Australia. I got told by the wonderful lady on the door that there will be another card show in a few months. Any ideas what month?

I've been able to find 2 more cards to my 19 from the Sydney Show. I'll be sending them back to Sydney next week to get graded at Card Grading Australia. I got told by the wonderful lady on the door that there will be another card show in a few months. Any ideas what month?

Thanks so much for the feedback Ben. We appreciated having you there. The details for the next show are being finalised but we are hoping to hold one towards the end of June. Keep an eye on our socials (and in here) where will confirm it.

Cheers
B.

The venue was small for so many people. As I had to travel to Sydney, I'm thankful that Ashfield Centre was in walking distance from the train station.

Thanks so much for the feedback Ben. We appreciated having you there. The details for the next show are being finalised but we are hoping to hold one towards the end of June. Keep an eye on our socials (and in here) where will confirm it.

Cheers
B.

Would you recommend us Brisbane folk fly down? Worth the while?

I would most likely be setting up a table for selling.

Would be a fun night away.

Back
Top Bottom