Sydney Riots

Billyhoyle

Im Not Juan Garcia
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
billyhoyle9
What do you all think?

Are any of our Sydney members nearby? (Hope you're safe if you are)

image0011_106.jpg

haha, Ive seen one like that for macquarie fields too...

ok, just a little bit of insight...Im an Australian. I went to school where a lot...and I mean a LOT of Lebanese (catholics) went. 99% are good blokes, the 1% are just fuckwits and you get that either way. I have some very good lebanese friends, they are very loyal, nice people.

I also work with a lot of lebanese, these are mostly the 1%...long term unemployed, phantom back injuries, all sorts of excuses, but for every bludging arab, I have a bludging aussie, asian and african...so I dont discriminate, they are all fucked...

What sorta gets my goat is the media portrayal. Ive heard stories, Ive had friends victimised, Ive had problems myself...how often do you hear/read a story and its "were attack by men of middle eastern appearance." unfortunately, in sydney at least, its a MASSIVE problem. And thats just the shit that gets reported. I have chick friends from the shire, they get the fuck harassed outta them by these tools. and unless the girls are confident enough to tell em where to shove it, they get harassed all day. So basically, when two life guards get the fuck belted outta them for no reason, the majority of people finally stand up to it...

should they have acted in that way? no...

I woulda had a massive australia celebration, hit the piss and have a good time, dont go looking for fights or blood, if they wanted to do that, then you meet in Lakemba or Punchbowl and start shit in massive groups like what "they" do down bondi, coogee, cronulla, and out west like parra.

I live about 10 minutes away from Cronulla but I haven't had any interaction with whats going on. I drove down to Cronulla today and it was so sombre, there were cops patrolling everywhere and there was nobody on the streets. I can't believe whats happening, it's outta control.

What sorta gets my goat is the media portrayal

Gotta agree with you there. The news was portraying tonight, and continually calling it "Race Riots". Got me fuming, and thinking of how inflaming it is. I like the header to the post - "Sydney Riots", as it's non-inflamitive.

Agree with me or hate me but...What do you do when you are proud of your country and you see it going under because the government is willing to SELL everything that our settlers stood for in place ...all for what??......for trade,relations,tourism....im sorry but Australians are not like yanks etc ..we will not sell our souls and country or be terrorised by someone that should be happy they live in a country as good as ours in the first place,,,,dont abuse the passion that our country/government has for imagrants....times may change but people still know where their roots are!

ps:I AM NOT racist ....i just hate everyone. :evil:

Agreed with Trey. It's plain gang wars. It has nothing to do with race. Only the uneducated would result in what happened last Sunday. Sad.

kidd05 said:
Agreed with Trey. It's plain gang wars. It has nothing to do with race. Only the uneducated would result in what happened last Sunday. Sad.

so people that love their country and believe that Australia is in need of some change are uneducated and sad...... :roll: :roll:

I've gotta say I agree with most on this subject. Sure, the Leb gangs (as well as Viet gangs, Filo gangs, Greek gangs, Chinese gangs etc...) all deserve a good ass-kicking, but most of the people who were set upon seemed to just be normal people, caught in the wrong place and time. I mean, a couple in there 30's to 40's? Teenage girls? Grow some balls, you god-damn Klanners! As Trey said, you wanna do something about the GANGS, go to Punchbowl, etc, let them know you're coming, and have a good old brawl!

Of course, the problem there is that most ethnic gangs play for keeps when it comes to fights, so there's likely stabbings/shootings involved... But picking on innocent people just because they're of the wrong racial extraction in your opinion is crap! I mean, the whole thing was supposedly about innocent people being target by Middle Eastern gangs, so they're gonna make it all better by targeting innocent people who have a darker skin-shade than them?

And no offence, Forcefed, but you say they're lucky to be here and that we let them in, but the aborigines didn't exactly get a say in us taking over their land, so I find it hard to think along those lines myself. Each to his own, I spose, but in reality the only Aussies really are the Aborigines, if we want to get technical... And at least we get some trade/tourism out of the mess, the aborigines get sweet F.A, unless you're talking about welfare. Personally, I think they'd rather have their land back. So in the end, we're all immigrants, it just depends how far back you want to go...

forcefedcc said:
kidd05 said:

so people that love their country and believe that Australia is in need of some change are uneducated and sad...... :roll: :roll:

Okay let me say that again.

Only the uneducated and sad would answer to a text message call that says something like "come to the beach for some wog/leb bashing so we can claim OUR beach back" and then get pissed and chuck bottles at cops and beat women and innocent bystanders.

Exactly my thoughts, Carlos... While it may have started as a nice show of solidarity for the guys who got bashed the week before, with all the alcohol consumed, and the arrival of a small group of Neo-nazi's (which has been confirmed by the police, I'm not calling them all Nazis...) it went from a noble idea, to a good old-fashioned "coon-hunt" that belonged in the Bayou, not in Australia... There's a difference between being proud of OUR country, and beating the crap out of someone because someone from the same CONTINENT bashed someone you probably don't know from a bar of soap... I mean, what if a group of Aussie bogans beat up the life-guards? Are we gonna go into the street bashing all the young white guys between 16 and 25, coz they're in the same demographic??? Not likely... But when it's a few members of a different ethnic group, they go in all guns blazing...

okay i see what your saying Kidd05....all im saying is that obvously people have been waiting for a reason to stand up and take action,there would be wankers in this that are jst out for a punch on but unfortunatly the reason is more underlying than that....tell you what,,,,, if i went to lebenon ,pakistan,iraq etc etc and started bashing people because i was fueled up on meth and pills and WANTED TO MAKE THE GENERAL PUBLIC OF THAT COUNTERY UNSETTLED ..I WOULD ALSO EXPECT TO GET AN ASS WOOPIN ....WHEN YOU WANNA BE THE TOP PEOPLE WILL KNOCK YOU OFF.....America learnt this ,,,,and now it comes our turn ,,,,,and we stand up for ourselves ,,,,THIS IS THE AUSTRALIAN WAY!!!!!!

And what outcome do they want out of this anyways? For the Middle Eastern people to leave Australia? Riight.. who's next? Pretty soon, everyone will be pissed and punching each other's faces and only the kangaroos and the koalas will be left behind coz they're the only pure Aussies.

But anyways.. Trey already hit the nail on the head. The media shouldn't feed this stupidity. It's enough to encourage someone to go on suicide bomb mission.

forcefedcc said:
okay i see what your saying Kidd05....all im saying is that obvously people have been waiting for a reason to stand up and take action,there would be wankers in this that are jst out for a punch on but unfortunatly the reason is more underlying than that....tell you what,,,,, if i went to lebenon ,pakistan,iraq etc etc and started bashing people because i was fueled up on meth and pills and WANTED TO MAKE THE GENERAL PUBLIC OF THAT COUNTERY UNSETTLED ..I WOULD ALSO EXPECT TO GET AN ASS WOOPIN ....WHEN YOU WANNA BE THE TOP PEOPLE WILL KNOCK YOU OFF.....America learnt this ,,,,and now it comes our turn ,,,,,and we stand up for ourselves ,,,,THIS IS THE AUSTRALIAN WAY!!!!!!

I still disagree. That's plain gang mentality. In the Philippines, if the President is corrupt, we hold a rally where millions gather in the city and stay there for days until the President steps down. There never was any violence. One of the most famous scenes was when a group of Filipinos held arms and stood in front of a military tank, willing to die for THEIR country.

I get what you mean though, but MATESHIP shouldn't be the excuse for anarchy. As Daniel said, if you want to retaliate, go to Punchbowl or Bankstown and ask for a fight there.. or simply ask the involved for a brawl somewhere private.. not in freaking Cronulla Beach just coz a couple of guys beat up lifeguards. Those Lebs who did that were asking for trouble and should get whooped. But that SHOULD NOT BE reason for innocent Middle Eastern women to get bashed, peaceful FAMILIES to be disturbed at home, and hard working men to be punched in the face.

I hope everyone would agree to that???

forcefedcc said:
if i went to lebenon ,pakistan,iraq etc etc and started bashing people because i was fueled up on meth and pills and WANTED TO MAKE THE GENERAL PUBLIC OF THAT COUNTERY UNSETTLED ..I WOULD ALSO EXPECT TO GET AN ASS WOOPIN

How many times do people get bashed here in Australia BY an australian and you don't here anything of it? Just becuase they were lebanese or whoever that bashed the life guards, a so called 'race war' begins. If an Aussie had have bashed the life guards, you wouldn't have heard much about it at all.

All they should have done is find the original culprits who bashed the life guards and beat the shit out of them. Why take it out on innocent poeple just becuase of where they come from/the colour of their skin????

How many times do people get bashed here in Australia BY an australian and you don't here anything of it? Just becuase they were lebanese or whoever that bashed the life guards, a so called 'race war' begins. If an Aussie had have bashed the life guards, you wouldn't have heard much about it at all.

All they should have done is find the original culprits who bashed the life guards and beat the shit out of them. Why take it out on innocent poeple just becuase of where they come from/the colour of their skin????

100% agree!

... and yet when any violence now breaks out, it is either reported as being race-related or not race-related. Just adding more fuel when it's not needed. The media is retarded.

clarkescards said:
... and yet when any violence now breaks out, it is either reported as being race-related or not race-related. Just adding more fuel when it's not needed. The media is retarded.

while the media fuels it, this stuff has been going on for years. i have grown up in maroubra and seen it change so much to the point where it aint safe to walk around the beach. i really dont think people understood how bad it is. guess they do now.

Back
Top Bottom