sweet shot cards

andrew3134

GOTTA GO HARD IN DA PAINT
eBay User
andrew3134
just arrived today

MAY 05-06 UD SWEET SHOT AUTO.jpg

GORDON 04-05 UD SWEET SHOT AUTO.jpg

Yeah that May is done really well. Always a concern with sweet shot. The boxes are a fraction bigger this year than last. Gordan is putting up better stats now too. In a big market like Chicago all he needs is some team sucess and he should gain some of the ground he has lost.

Nice mailday. One of my favs with sig on the ball.

chadjaja® said:
Yeah that May is done really well. Always a concern with sweet shot. The boxes are a fraction bigger this year than last. Gordan is putting up better stats now too. In a big market like Chicago all he needs is some team sucess and he should gain some of the ground he has lost.

Nice mailday. One of my favs with sig on the ball.

Chad, my concern about the Bulls is their top 3 scores are all still very young ,which i know looks good for the future, but i am from the opinion that you need to learn from good expirenced players that know how to win, the Bulls are one of the buttom teams in their devision. But on the upside for the Bulls i think they may have NY first pick in the draft that looks like it maybe a lottery pick and seeing that the Bulls should have alot of room in their salary cap, they could trade that pick for a really good expirenced player or keep it and have one of the top rookies in the draft. Not a bad situation to be in.

Back
Top Bottom