SW Galaxy 6 group buy breaks

Picked up today.

Couldnt control myself so opened up half the packs at work during break, 1 sketch so far, a nice black and white trooper.

Will bust the rest when i get home :) hoping to find another or maybe a plate.

Got another gold also.

Pity it and a bunch of the base and other inserts got dings on a corner :( not to worry.

GoldLuke.jpg

and 2nd sketch

[hide]

Been haunting our breaks

[hide]

SWG6Break2Sketch2B.jpg

[hide]

SWG6Break2Sketch2.jpg

:D Very cool sketch

Hope the next box is as nice
[/hide][/hide][/hide]

and 2nd sketch

[hide]

Been haunting our breaks

[hide]

SWG6Break2Sketch2B.jpg

[hide]

SWG6Break2Sketch2.jpg

:D Very cool sketch

Hope the next box is as nice
[/hide][/hide][/hide]

you got to be joking haha... wow.. The 2 only David Desbois B&W Padme's both pulled by OzCardTraders!

3 out of 25 of his total sketches pulled by us...

Gary Kezele another nice hit as well...great box man. What's your plans for the Desbois if you dont mind me asking? :)

does anybody think its kinda weird that both Davids were in the same boxes in two different cases? i wonder if Topps just puts everything into alphabetical order and does a lazzy card shuffle.

would that make it 3 from 4 cases

plus 3 Kezelles including a colour

Amazing break - knew I shouldn't let you lot at my precious boxes :lol:

It goes to show that Topps has no randomisation whatsoever. They manage to avoid having all the same artist in the same case (which is an improvement) but don't shuffle at all before mixing across cases. It means you get runs of great breaks for some people and other multi-case buyers get runs of nothing much.

yes, all our breaks came from 4 cases. The lack of shuffling was first picked up in Lord of the Rings Evolution. Len Bellinger knew what order he drew the cards because he essentially did scenes from the movies in order. Also, that was the first time people really started buying multiple cases and posting the breaks. It was really obvious Topps didn't shuffle at all though they made some attempt to mid up the artists within a case. It doesn't look like they've got any better.

Back
Top Bottom