Surprise redemption mail 5 years in the making

Verse1

No Glove, No love.
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
VerseOne79
And still not what I redeemed :lol:

Gotta say though I'm probably happier with what I received than the actual redemptions.

Cards I had redeemed with Upperdeck were:
*08-09 Radiance Kevin Durant/Augustin dual auto #/50
*08-09 Exquisite Gerald Wallace/Augustin dual jersey auto #/5

Here's what I got today.

Needed this one.

Got one of these already.

I think this is my 13th Exquisite RPA.

My 2nd one of these. Ultimate RPA #/10.

This one is weird, I bought one when the product first came out in 08-09. Since then havn't seen another until last week when one came up on eBay which I snapped up for the bargain price of $25. Now I have a 3rd :D

Rookie Threads RPA #/9

This is my 3rd from this nameplate, all letters are 1/1's except the U but numbered #/8 (A is #1, U is #2 and so on).

08-09 UD Black

And finally, pretty happy with this one even if it is high numbered.

07-08 UD Chronology RC Auto Letterman Kevin Durant.

Yeah mate, looks like another 2 DJ's that were never made to go with the 50+ from Topps that never made it :(

Wow, I get that they need to hold on to some stocks for 'replacements', but holding on to an actually Letterman is a bit weird, chances are they are holding on to a couple of others too!

Not bad replacements at all! Some sweet DJs and cant complain about the rookie letterman! 5 years though?! Crazy.

Ooo great stuff here! And 5 years...lol I have 1 sitting on 6 years...no replacement yet but I don't want them to either haha

Congrats on the Nameplate!

SICK!!!!!

Nice work waiting. My redemption replacements have all been all quite underwhelming from UD in the past.

DJ in the house! Been a while between drinks, funny how a trade can spice up the ol' PC pickups....

Back
Top Bottom