Surgery entertainment comp

so wats the decision adam;)
Hey mate, out of curiosity who was the winner?
Yeah, Adam - who won?

Sorry for the delay fellas, busy week and only been logging in from my phone, which sucks to type on! lol

The winner was going to be:

"The only document for wilt chamberlain's 100 point game is a black and white photo of him holding a white card with "100"on it. there is no documented box score for this game, nor is there a broadcast available." - Taffster74

However, I have read about it and apparently there IS some form of proof in the way of audio from a radio broadcast of the last quarter?? If this is the case, then the above cannot win! lol

So, I will give it 24hours to see if anyone can confirm or deny it, then if it is proven that there IS in fact more evidence, the winner will be changed to:

"Randy Foye has a rare medical condition called situs inversus which means his organs are arranged as the mirror image of a normal person's" - drama5

^^^ That is just crazy^^^

I vote it to be untrue due soley to the fact that i am next in line =P Haha no im not sure but look forward to the result =)
The thing is..... the wording of the statement. He said "the only document....." so technically that means it is correct.

However, I think that also means that it isn't as cool a fact as I thought! :p

Drob beat me to it - I did say document. A radio broadcast is not a document. I'm a writing student, so shoot me!

Well hows this. It may not be an official document... HERE

Beemz - that was posted much later from official nba-only records. There was no printed box-score of the game in any US papers mainly because the NBA was still young and hadn't yet emerged into the spotlight. Bit of a shame really considering some of the legends from that period.

OK..... official decision time!

Sorry Jason.... I am gonna go with drama5's CRAZY fact about Randy Foye! That is nuts! I never knew such a thing existed!

The Wilt fact was cool, when I thought of it as there being no official record AT ALL, but taking into account the radio broadcast and other stuff, the Foye one just wins!

drama5 - shoot me your postal address and I will get something sent asap!

OK..... official decision time!

Sorry Jason.... I am gonna go with drama5's CRAZY fact about Randy Foye! That is nuts! I never knew such a thing existed!

The Wilt fact was cool, when I thought of it as there being no official record AT ALL, but taking into account the radio broadcast and other stuff, the Foye one just wins!

drama5 - shoot me your postal address and I will get something sent asap!

Haha i am stoked, never win anything !!!! Your a champion mate and really enjoyed reading all the facts. Ill send through my address now =)

Back
Top Bottom