Supremacy 2021

Has anyone come across any other booklets this year with patches as good as this?

494FFD32-9DF4-4C79-A3A5-9C741C45DB51.jpeg

Saw this one a few days ago.

1638567900386.png

I find those patches the best of the set, you get the trifecta of all logos.

Being a club collector, I'd also rather see the club logo than the AFL logo if it was the numbered 1 card.

Hey team! Did anyone have any estimates on value of AFL logo booklets? #1/25
I can't find any comps at the moment, early days I know.
I know a Fyfe sold a few years back for around the 3k mark.
Dangerfield was listed on eBay a few months back for 10k, but I never saw final sell value on that.
Just curious what we think these will fetch?

Dangerfield was listed on eBay a few months back for 10k, but I never saw final sell value on that.
I have sent you a messsage

A little bit of nonsense after hearing about these god boxes and 11 card box I must have a rare one
with invisible picture.
Blank Supremacy.jpg
You hit something special.
Authentic archival footage of the Round 21 clash between GWS and Hawthorn 2019
Now I don't expect everyone to get this straight away so I'll wait.❄️⛄

Did you hit one from this year? Wanna see the patch haha

Question I have re the booklets as more are produced will they keep there value as it becomes more saturated ? I still think the card has to be of some importance to gain value over time ie Captain Signatures and HOF Legends. Select should have a new Captain series same design call it Captain Signatures Renaissance series for Captains pre 2001

Also the 2019 ones will have a different value to this years as it’s a different market with more demand. So only recent sales would be good to look at.
Ha! Unfortunately haven't hit one, but it's a collecting goal to own one. Just wondering if a Bont or Cripps pops up, how much would we be expecting the to go for.
I saw a beautiful Gaff booklet with the puma logo on eBay yesterday which really stood out. Can't find it now though in completed items or listed, so not sure what happened to it.
I'll share if I can track down an image.

Ha! Unfortunately haven't hit one, but it's a collecting goal to own one. Just wondering if a Bont or Cripps pops up, how much would we be expecting the to go for.
I saw a beautiful Gaff booklet with the puma logo on eBay yesterday which really stood out. Can't find it now though in completed items or listed, so not sure what happened to it.
I'll share if I can track down an image.
I remember seeing that Gaff one and thinking the exact same. Such a nice patch.
I have the 01 Macrae from 2019. An amazing card.
Yeah I am looking for a Bont booklet as well. Barely seeing them. I have a Cripps booklet and will either trade or sell to get a Bont booklet.

So for those still struggling with opening vs busting what's everyone's gut feel on box demand?

The secondary market is fast drying up but surely the price point is now beyond anyone other than breakers?

Back
Top Bottom