Supremacy 2021

Wasn’t a GOD box but it was a good box.

53FBD9D8-6BE5-4418-B4D1-19C9E25EDAC5.jpeg
92AA2E82-2497-4233-A537-B58A8F61D857.jpeg

And it did feature God himself.

May be able to trade for my Blues now ☺️

I have received my box.

Chatted with the voice of reason. Voice of reason said 'I thought you stopped buying cards'. Not sure why i expected the voice of reason to encourage me to open the box.

Will hold on opening as much as its killing me... but stay tuned for next post where I flip flop.

I have received my box.

Chatted with the voice of reason. Voice of reason said 'I thought you stopped buying cards'. Not sure why i expected the voice of reason to encourage me to open the box.

Will hold on opening as much as its killing me... but stay tuned for next post where I flip flop.

Stay strong!
Holding Mel Gibson GIF

you should treat yourself!

Hey all, newbie here. Been reading thru the forums for some time and thought it's time I joined in the fun.

Busted my box last night expecting the worst but ended coming out the other end in pretty good shape with an 01 and a jumper number! Now I need to somehow work it all into getting my hands on some Ablett Snr stuff!

Supr2.jpg
Supr1.jpg

When you said jumper number I was like oh ok one of the Base Cards will be the #1.. I couldn't imagine hitting it on the best card in the box!!

Huge.
Yeah the jumper number is just on the Titch base gold (#03), but getting the #01 on Carey was insane! I was rapt when I pulled that, but to follow it up with the Winmar later on was pretty exciting.

Back
Top Bottom